GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ingenovis Health, a leading healthcare talent provider, has announced its new interdisciplinary Chief Nurse Advisory Board (CNAB), designed to leverage collective expertise from across the healthcare industry. The Board’s development comes in response to the ongoing need to foster an environment in which clinicians can thrive amid the daily challenges encountered in a post-pandemic world.
“We are committed to listening and understanding how the environment has changed for clinicians and healthcare systems nationwide, and working together to attract, retain, prepare and support the talent needed to provide quality patient care in all circumstances,” said Ingenovis Health CEO Bart Valdez. “Collaborating with this esteemed board for solutions addressing critical issues in healthcare delivery, including the nursing shortage, is our objective, and we look forward to leading this charge for change.”
The inaugural board is chaired by Ingenovis Health Senior Vice President of Clinician Advocacy, Robin Geiger, DNP, MSN, FNP-BC, NEA-BC, and brings together highly regarded industry thought leaders from some of the country’s most notable healthcare institutions. Through active cooperation and open communication, the CNAB will share best practices to identify real-world remedies for issues such as recruiting and retaining nurses and mitigating violence in the workplace.
“Every member of this board is passionate about creating change across healthcare and making a real difference in the lives of our clinician workforce,” said Dr. Geiger. “While the concept of an advisory board is not new, by adding interdisciplinary members we will provide a more global lens as we work together to keep clinicians engaged and thriving in collaborative environments and ensure the efficient and reliable delivery of care.”
The members of the CNAB represent leading healthcare and educational institutions across the U.S.; 2023-2024 board members include:
- Quanna Batiste-Brown, DNP, RN, FABC, NEA-BC, CNO, UCLA Health
- Noreen Bernard, EdD, RN, NEA-BC, FAA, CNO, UCHealth Longs Peak Hospital and Broomfield Hospital
- Al Campbell, RN, MBA, FACHE, President, Beth Israel Lahey Health - Winchester Hospital
- Courtnay Caufield, DNP, RN, CENP, NE-BC, FAONL, CNO, Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital
- Shakira Daley DNP, RN, NE-BC, CPPS, Senior Executive Program Director, Northwell Health
- Miriam Halimi, JD, DNP, MBA, RN-BC, VP and CNIO, Baptist Health
- Dawn Heath DNP, MBA, MHA, FAONL, VP Nursing, CNO, Hackensack Meridian Health
- Emily Sego, DNP, RN, NEA-BC, Board Member, Indiana State Board of Nursing
- Anne Marie Watkins, DNP, MSHCA, RN, CENP, VP National Patient Care, Strategy & Operations Kaiser Permanente
- Adele Webb, PhD, RN, FNAP, FAAN, Executive Dean of Healthcare Initiatives, Strategic Education, Inc.
The CNAB will also serve as a resource for all organizational stakeholders, including Ingenovis Health’s ACT Program, as well as for health systems and any other third parties seeking engagement on clinician support.
This newest initiative aligns with Ingenovis Health's clearly defined purpose of building a home for healthcare talent dedicated to helping providers grow, thrive and progress in their careers. Along with its seven category-leading brands, the organization continues to cultivate an ecosystem of opportunities by advocating for providers and offering career development and escalation across the family of brands.
For more information, visit ingenovishealth.com.
About Ingenovis Health
Ingenovis Health is an ingenious new force in healthcare, combining the power of industry-leading workforce solutions providers and a technology-forward approach to advance the delivery of critical healthcare clinicians to systems nationwide. Brands in the portfolio include Trustaff Travel Nurses, Fastaff Travel Nursing, HealthCare Support, U.S. Nursing Corporation, VISTA Staffing Solutions, Springboard Healthcare and CardioSolution. For more information, visit ingenovishealth.com.