SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Grammarly, the company delivering AI communication assistance to over 50,000 teams and 30 million people daily, is unveiling an expanded product vision to usher in the AI-connected enterprise of the future. With new AI features coming to Grammarly Business, companies will receive wall-to-wall AI communication assistance to better access and use information across their organizations, elevate teams’ skills and productivity, and create content with increased speed, relevancy, and comprehension.
Businesses are struggling with information and application overload. The amount of global data is projected to more than double from 2022 to 2026, and 54% of employees already spend more time locating documents than responding to messages. Generative AI technologies can make it easier to create and share content, yet point solutions only add to the mass proliferation of content and create more context-switching that slows teams down. Backed by 14 years of AI expertise, Grammarly is committed to helping companies eliminate this complexity with enterprise-grade AI that unblocks the flow of information across their organizations and up-levels how work gets done.
“Communication is the conduit for moving information across organizations, and Grammarly acts as the connector,” said Rahul Roy-Chowdhury, Grammarly CEO. "For well over a decade, we've been helping people communicate more effectively where they write. Now we'll go beyond words—using AI to empower teams with the knowledge they need, wherever they already are. The result? More effective teams driving higher-value work that matters to your business.”
To realize this vision, Grammarly is focusing development on three key elements:
- Giving employees the knowledge they need based on their experiences and the institutional knowledge embedded across their organizations—and putting it at their fingertips
- Recommending the best next steps to communicate effectively, whether that be to respond, consult someone else, or reference additional information
- Co-creating brand-aligned content that incorporates how employees want to sound—and what their audiences need to know
Enhancing GrammarlyGO for the Enterprise and Introducing Knowledge Share
In the first step toward this vision, Grammarly is announcing new and enhanced features to help Grammarly Business customers break down information silos and focus on more impactful work. The features include:
Enterprise-specific capabilities in GrammarlyGO—the company’s on-demand assistant powered by generative AI—produce even more relevant text that’s tailored to the business. GrammarlyGO already accounts for certain context, like where a user is writing and their intent, to help them quickly ideate, compose, rewrite, and respond to communications. For Grammarly Business customers, GrammarlyGO will now also incorporate organizational context, including:
- Company terms and knowledge to deliver highly contextual, generated content
- Brand tone preferences to generate on-brand content that adheres to company voice and ensures a consistent brand experience
- Relevant prompts based on specific team use cases to help them maximize productivity by jump-starting tasks
- Knowledge share surfaces definitions of company terms and links to relevant documents and key contacts directly in an employee’s workflow, so they don’t have to break focus to search for information and can quickly get up to speed. Grammarly will expand the ecosystem that supports knowledge share over time with a set of connectors and app integrations to help employees easily move through complex workflows.
Unlike many other AI solutions, Grammarly can provide comprehensive context safely across the applications and websites that teams already use, not limiting its intelligence and capabilities to any single platform or application. Businesses can scale their use of AI knowing it’s backed by Grammarly’s enterprise-grade security and privacy standards, commitment to responsible AI, and a suite of compliances and certifications that put customers first. Grammarly never sells customer data or allows third parties to train on customer data.
The first iteration of the new features will be available in beta for Grammarly Business customers in June, with additional functionality and capabilities added over time. To learn more about how Grammarly’s enterprise-grade AI will help businesses drive transformation, attend the upcoming keynote:
Grammarly to Present Vision for AI in the Enterprise
Grammarly will host a livestream keynote on June 8 (10 a.m. PT) to present its vision for the AI-connected workplace. Join the presentation to hear Grammarly CEO Rahul Roy-Chowdhury and other company executives share Grammarly’s product vision, demo new enterprise features, and illuminate how generative AI is up-leveling businesses and professionals to achieve results—while maintaining trust, security, and autonomy.
Grammarly is on a mission to improve lives by improving communication. Every day, 30 million people and 50,000 teams worldwide trust Grammarly’s AI and human expertise to help ideate, compose, revise, and comprehend communications. Our product offerings—Grammarly Free, Grammarly Premium, Grammarly Business, Grammarly for Education, and Grammarly for Developers—deliver secure, contextually relevant support across over 500,000 apps and websites. Founded in 2009, Grammarly is one of TIME’s 100 Most Influential Companies, one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in AI, a member of the Forbes Cloud 100, and one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces. Learn more at grammarly.com/about.