SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cohesity, a leader in data security and management, today announced Cohesity Catalyst, the leading data security and management summit, will be held as a three-day global online event, taking place May 23-25, 2023.
At Cohesity Catalyst, attendees will learn how to get more valuable insights from their data, hear exciting new announcements from the company and their partners, and explore real-world examples, best practices, and trends from Security, Ops, and IT experts, including a glimpse into the Company’s near term developments and long term vision for AI. Cohesity Catalyst features an exciting list of prominent speakers, including leaders from AWS, Broadcom, Delta, Google Cloud, Nationwide, NetApp, VMware and more.
Starting May 23, Cohesity Catalyst will feature general session keynotes featuring customers, partners and Cohesity executives, and breakout sessions, certification trainings and labs on industry topics. Cohesity Catalyst attendees will learn about the latest developments in areas including:
- Hybrid and multicloud – accelerate hybrid and multicloud strategies in a single platform, getting the latest on efficient cloud migration, replication, archival and native cloud app protection.
- Data security – learn how to secure data, improve resiliency from ransomware, and keep businesses running, including deep dives into data isolation, threat scanning and data classification.
- Data protection – discover the latest innovations in data protection for VMs and databases, SaaS, and containerized apps, while seeing how to dramatically improve TCO.
- Cohesity data insights framework – hear how an artificial intelligence (AI) framework can help organizations unlock the power and flexibility of AI with AI-ready data managed by Cohesity.
- Cohesity data security alliance - find out about new additions and integrations that can help dramatically improve cyber resilience.
“Organizations are under threat daily from cyber criminals, hackers and even nation states. But the opportunity to leverage data to benefit businesses and their customers has never been greater,” said Lynn Lucas, chief marketing officer, Cohesity. “With peers from around the globe, including customers, partners, Cohesity executives and technologists, and best-in-field knowledge experts, we hope to inspire attendees to imagine the possibilities to address their data security and management challenges, as well as how to gain a more dynamic hybrid and multicloud strategy.”
At Cohesity Catalyst, attendees will:
- Learn from industry experts, security and IT peers, and Cohesity partners who will share best practices and solutions for common challenges.
- Gain real-world insights and hear about the latest technologies across over 30 sessions designed to help customers modernize their data security and management strategy.
- Get hands-on with technical labs and certifications – all designed to grow knowledge and up their game.
Cohesity Catalyst Registration
To register to attend Cohesity Catalyst for free, please visit http://www.cohesity.com/catalyst
For information for media, please contact: email@example.com
For information for industry analysts, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a current list of Cohesity Catalyst sponsors and speakers, please visit: http://www.cohesity.com/catalyst
For Cohesity Catalyst on social media for live updates:
Cohesity is a leader in data security and management. We make it easy to secure, protect, manage, and derive value from data — across the data center, edge and cloud. We offer a full suite of services consolidated on one multicloud data platform: backup and recovery, data security, disaster recovery, file and object services, dev/test, and analytics — reducing complexity and eliminating mass data fragmentation. Cohesity can be delivered as a service, self-managed, or provided by a Cohesity-powered partner.