SUNNYVALE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mitel®, a global leader in business communications, today announced the winners of its annual Global Partner Awards at the company’s 2023 Mitel Next partner event. Award winners were honored for their impressive performance over the past year, including both revenue and seat growth, and for going above and beyond to provide customers with flexible and future-proof business communications solutions that drive modernization in a fast-changing world.
Winners for the Americas, Australia, and New Zealand regions include the following Mitel partners:
- ANZ Subscription Partner of the Year - Fastcom
- ANZ Partner of the Year – Essential Data and Voice
- SWA Partner of the Year – Marco Technologies LLC
- MiVoice Business Subscription Partner of the Year – IPRO
- Contact Center Partner of the Year – Morse Communications
- Hospitality Partner of the Year – Cloud 5 Communications
- Healthcare Partner of the Year – IPC
- Financial Services Partner of the Year – BSB
- Education Partner of the Year – High Point Networks
- Government Partner of the Year – Marco Technologies LLC
- LATAM Partner of the Year – Mexicana de Alta Comunicación
- Canadian Partner of the Year – Incotel-ISQ Inc
- US Growth Partner of the Year – IPC
- US Partner of the Year – Marco Technologies LLC
“As Mitel celebrates its 50th anniversary, we are especially honored to recognize the success and dedication of our channel community,” said Frank Skiffington, senior vice-president Americas sales at Mitel. “At Mitel, we are committed to delivering flexible and future-proof UC solutions that support organizations across key verticals, as well as providing a world-leading customer lifecycle management approach, ensuring customers at any stage in their relationship with Mitel have access to the best possible communications solutions to meet their unique needs. Our partners play a critical role in achieving these objectives, with their deep understanding of end customers’ evolving requirements. Working together, we are well positioned for further growth and success by ensuring the organizations we serve have the right communications solutions to thrive – whether that’s on-prem, hybrid, or cloud.”
A global market leader in business communications powering more than two billion business connections, Mitel helps businesses and service providers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve business users in more than 100 countries. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.