VAN NUYS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Industrial Electronic Engineers, IEE, manufacturer of military avionics displays, will be exhibiting their product line at the Army Aviation Missions Solutions Summit (Quad A) in Nashville, Tennessee, April 26th-28th. IEE is addressing the importance of offering repairable bezels in their product line that contribute to the overall performance and reliability of rugged displays in demanding environments.
“We are seeing increased requirements for replaceable bezels,” said Steve Motter, V.P. of Business Development for IEE. “There are many benefits for this feature, but mostly, repairable bezels reduce disruptive and expensive downtime, and reduce the need for the costly replacement of the entire display.”
Repairable bezels for rugged displays are important for durability, cost-effectiveness, longevity, flexibility and maintainability. Below are two IEE displays with replaceable bezels.
10.1-inch WUXGA Multi-Function Display (MFD)
The 10.1" MFD utilizes of a high performance, heavy-duty, full color, very high bright WUXGA AMLCD. Designed for fixed and rotary wing airborne applications, this very wide viewing angle display features a selectable dual-mode LED backlight for sunlight readable daytime operation and NVIS-compatible operation for night. A programmable 8-way joystick and encoder knobs complement the bezel keys to provide a full-featured operator interface supporting the control of a wide range of applications.
- 10.1" WUXGA, (1920x1200) color TFT LCD display
- Brightness: 1,100 cd/m2 typical
- Contrast Ratio: 800:1
- Video Interface: 2 x DVI-D, 2 x HD-SDI (loop-through)
- Communication Interface: RS-422
- 13 programmable bezel push-buttons, with tactile feedback and NVIS filtered backlight
- Replaceable Bezel
- On-screen display (OSD) functions controlled using Bezel Keys
- 3-way rotary switch for OFF/NIGHT/DAY, one brightness encoder, two programmable dual-concentric encoders and one 8-way joystick
6”x8” Rotorcraft Multi-Function Display (MFD)
This dual-mode, high-bright and NVIS 10.4” LCD display is lightweight, and has a rugged sealed enclosure fit for airborne applications. With its redundant digital video and ARINC-429 communication interfaces, along with its extensive built-in test, this display provides the rugged performance necessary for demanding environments. The field-replaceable bezel assists the warfighter in maximizing operational availability for improved readiness.
- Enhanced, High Bright 10.4” XGA (1024x768) LCD Display
- Chemically strengthened cover glass with EMI Filter and anti-reflective/glare (AR/AG) treatments
- Dual-mode LED backlight with selectable high-bright day (sunlight readable) and night (NVIS compliant) modes
- Sealed NVIS Backlit Bezel with 24 Push Buttons and 4 Rocker Switches
- Replaceable bezel
- Video Inputs: 2x DVI-D
- Control Interface: 3x ARINC-429, RS-232/422
IEE is exhibiting in booth #1253 at the Quad-A Summit, April 26th -28th. Stop by or make an appointment with Steve Motter by calling 1-800-422-0867, ext. 327, or mailto:email@example.com.
For over 75 years, IEE has been a trusted provider of enhanced displays for military and industrial applications. From rapid prototyping of custom designs to full-scale production runs, IEE’s factory in Van Nuys, CA produces innovative displays with advanced features like low-latency video processing, high-bright and NVIS backlighting, and lightweight, ruggedized enclosures. IEE’s direct control of critical process steps reduces costs, decreases production lead times and improves lifecycle management. IEE display products are distributed worldwide. IEE is ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D certified. For more information: visit ieeinc.com
Get our updates: http://www.linkedin.com/company/industrial-electronic-engineers
Follow us at: http://twitter.com/IEEdisplays
Become a fan: https://www.facebook.com/IEEdisplays