NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kasada, provider of the most effective and easiest way to defend against advanced bot attacks, today announced it will be presenting with Groupon and Arbonne on the topic of “Orchestrating Real-Time Risk Decisions Across The Customer Journey” at the Signifyd FLOW event April 19, 2023 in New York City.
Orchestrating Real-Time Risk Decisions Across The Customer Journey
Sam Crowther, CEO and founder of Kasada will lead a discussion with other industry leaders, on best practices for balancing fraud prevention while providing a seamless customer experience.
Attendees will gain insights into navigating the evolving online fraud ecosystem to provide a frictionless end-to-end experience. The panel will explore questions such as:
- What is the impact of fraud on the customer journey?
- How has the business tolerance for fraud changed?
- What are examples of data-driven decision making with customer feedback?
- How can teams effectively manage day-to-day fraud while building long-term strategies for the most optimal customer experience?
- Sam Crowther, CEO and founder, Kasada
- Brigette Korney, Senior Director, Payments & Fraud, Groupon
- Shelby Vignes, Director, Internal Controls & Fraud Prevention, Arbonne
Wednesday, April 19, 2023, 3:15 PM - 3:50 PM EDT
Convene at 225 Liberty located in Downtown New York
To register or for additional information visit the Signifyd FLOW 2023 website.
Kasada stops the bad bots that other solutions cannot. Its modern, proactive solution adapts as fast as attackers do, making automated attacks unviable. Unlike legacy rule-based systems, Kasada is easy-to-use, offering long-lasting protection from bot attacks across web, mobile and API channels. Its invisible defenses eliminate the need for ineffective CAPTCHAs, ensuring a frictionless user experience. Kasada is based in New York and Sydney, with offices in Melbourne, Boston, San Francisco and London. For more information, please visit www.kasada.io and follow on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.