SAN DIEGO & NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. & IRVINE, Calif. & HONOLULU--(BUSINESS WIRE)--UBS Wealth Management USA announced today that 17 financial advisor teams based in the Southern California and Hawaiian areas of the firm’s Pacific Desert market, have been named to the Forbes/SHOOK Research Best-In-State Wealth Advisor Teams list for 2023.
The Pacific Desert market consists of branches in Southern California, Hawaii and Arizona. Of the 17 advisor teams recognized, four are based in the firm’s Newport Beach office; one holds offices in both Newport Beach and New Mexico, ranking first in New Mexico; one is in Irvine, CA; four are based in San Diego; five are based in La Jolla, CA; and two are in Honolulu.
"These outstanding advisor teams are committed to helping clients achieve their financial goals by providing personalized, comprehensive wealth management services and advice beyond investing,” said Justin Frame, Pacific Desert and SoCal Market Head, UBS Wealth Management USA. “Congratulations to our advisor teams for this prestigious industry recognition."
The teams, and where they rank in the state lists, are:
Newport Beach, CA
- Newport Legacy Wealth Management (#2): Marc Foster, Brian Gooding, Blake Foster, Alan Freeman
- Signature Legacy Wealth Management (#16): Thomas Podmajersky, Nicholas Villasenor, Tyler B. Smith
- Riley Koyanagi Wealth Management (#39): James C. Riley, Adam Koyanagi
- Miremadi-Heintz Group (#58): Michael Miremadi, Christopher Heintz, Sam Davidson
Newport Beach, CA and Santa Fe, NM
- NewCoast Wealth Advisors (#1 in NM): Ed Levin, John Vasquez, Manuel Monasterio
- Thompson Katzaroff Kottmeier Group (#3): Mike Thompson, Joseph Katzaroff, Sasha Kottmeier, Taylor Thompson
La Jolla, CA:
- Paradigm Group (Private Wealth) (#10): Braydon Hamilton, Stephen LaFata, Theodore Rutter
- The Baldwin Group (#23): Frank Baldwin, Brian Donaldson, Alex Howell
- SGM Wealth Management (#27): Glen Sage, Scott Sugarman, Michael Tusan
- RG Wealth Partners (#30): Chris Radici, Andrew Galewski
- The Pitzak Group (#51): Chris Pitzak, Reid Chase
San Diego, CA:
The Thompson Wealth Management Group (#28): Earl Thompson, Bryan Thompson
San Diego Wealth Management (#33): Jeffrey Adams, Brian Young, Judith Seaver
- Andreasen Gleeson Wealth Management (#38): Peter Andreasen, Candice Gleeson, Ryan Green
- Dawson Wealth Management (#65): Edward L. Dawson, Kyle Dawson, Adrianne Hoy, Patty Bribiesca
- Megorden Group (#4): Matthew Megorden, Michael W. Miller, Todd Iacovelli
- The Hamano Yoneshige Team (#8): Kyle Yoneshige, Lori Hamano
The inaugural Forbes/SHOOK Best-In-State Wealth Management Teams list is comprised of more than 2,800 teams across the country, collectively managing approximately $4 trillion in client assets. The ranking, developed by SHOOK Research, is based on an algorithm of qualitative and quantitative data, including telephone, virtual and in-person due diligence interviews, revenue trends, assets under management and compliance records.
For the full list and further information, visit: https://www.forbes.com/lists/wealth-management-teams-best-in-state/.
Notes to Editors
UBS convenes the global ecosystem for investing, where people and ideas are connected and opportunities brought to life, and provides financial advice and solutions to wealthy, institutional and corporate clients worldwide, as well as to private clients in Switzerland. UBS offers investment solutions, products and impactful thought leadership, is the leading global wealth manager, provides large-scale and diversified asset management, focused investment banking capabilities, and personal and corporate banking services in Switzerland. The firm focuses on businesses that have a strong competitive position in their target markets, are capital efficient and have an attractive long-term structural growth or profitability outlook.
UBS is present in all major financial centers worldwide. It has offices in more than 50 regions and locations, with about 30% of its employees working in the Americas, 30% in Switzerland, 19% in the rest of Europe, the Middle East and Africa and 21% in Asia Pacific. UBS Group AG employs more than 72,000 people around the world. Its shares are listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
© UBS 2023. All rights reserved. The key symbol and UBS are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of UBS. Although neither UBS Financial Services Inc. or its employees pay a fee in exchange for these ratings, UBS may hire RJ Shook to be a speaker for events. Past performance is not an indication of future results. For press use only.