OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The April issue of Best’s Review examines climate-related risks as a key focus for insurers and regulators:
- “Rising Tide in Climate Risk Regulation Presents New Challenges for Insurers” discusses how insurers in every line of business will need to adapt to new regulations with engagement and innovation.
- “A Hot Market: Insurers Launch Climate-Related Businesses as Green Tech Grows” reports on how insurers are taking advantage of new opportunities to provide coverage for renewable energy projects.
Also included in the April issue:
- “Attorneys, Analysts: Norfolk Southern Likely Facing Years of Claims Over Ohio Derailment” addresses the potentially significant impact of the derailment on the freight carrier’s finances and insurance coverage.
- “Crypto, DeFi Insurance Targets Digital Assets, Technology” features coverage of a recent AM Best TV panel discussion about cryptocurrency and decentralized financing, and the need to protect those innovations.
- “AM Best: US Life/Annuity Insurers Well Positioned for 2023 Challenges” features an interview with Edward Kohlberg, director, AM Best, about the state of the U.S. life/annuity insurance industry.
- “Getting the Right Golf Insurance Coverage Isn’t Always Par for the Course” looks at the many unique liabilities involved in insuring golf courses.
Best’s Review is AM Best’s monthly insurance magazine, covering emerging issues and trends and evaluating their impact on the marketplace. Access to the complete content of Best’s Review is available here.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2023 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.