WIXOM, Mich.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Rockwell Medical, Inc. ("the Company") (Nasdaq: RMTI), a healthcare company that develops, manufactures, commercializes, and distributes a portfolio of hemodialysis products to dialysis providers worldwide, announced that it will showcase its hemodialysis concentrates portfolio at DialysisTechConneXion40 ("DTX40"). Hosted by the National Association of Nephrology Technicians/Technologists, DTX40 will be held at the Tropicana Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada from March 28-31, 2023.
Rockwell Medical is exhibiting in Booth #502. Visitors to Rockwell Medical's booth can get a first-hand look at the Company's hemodialysis concentrates portfolio including:
- CitraPure® Citric Acid Concentrate — Rockwell Medical's CitraPure Concentrate is citric acid-based and 100% acetate-free. CitraPure is packaged as a liquid and as a dry powder acid concentrate for use with Rockwell Medical's Dry Acid Concentrate Mixer. CitraPure is packaged as dry acid concentrate in 25-gallon cases and liquid acid concentrate in 55-gallon drums and four one-gallon jugs to a case.
- Dri-Sate® Dry Acid Concentrate — Rockwell Medical's Dri-Sate Concentrate is the Company's acetic acid-based product. Dri-Sate is packaged as a dry powder acid concentrate for use with our Dry Acid Concentrate Mixer. Dri-Sate is packaged as dry acid concentrate in 25-gallon cases.
- RenalPure® Liquid Acid Concentrate — Rockwell Medical's RenalPure Liquid Concentrate is the Company's acetic acid-based product and is packaged in 55-gallon drums and four one-gallon jugs to a case.
- RenalPure® Bicarbonate Concentrate — Rockwell Medical's RenalPure bicarbonate is a dry powder mixed on-site at the clinic and is packaged for bulk and individual treatment.
- SteriLyte® Bicarbonate Concentrate — Rockwell Medical's SteriLyte bicarbonate is a liquid packaged in four one-gallon jugs to a case and is used mainly in acute care settings.
- Dry Acid Concentrate Mixer — Rockwell Medical's Dry Acid Concentrate Mixer is designed for the Company's CitraPure and Dri-Sate Dry Acid products and enables the clinic to mix acid concentrate on-site. Clinics that use Rockwell's Dry Acid Concentrate products realize numerous advantages including lower cost per treatment, reduced storage space requirements, reduced number of deliveries, and more flexibility in scheduling deliveries.
- Ancillary Products — Rockwell Medical offers essential ancillary products to selected customers including cleaning agents, 6% bleach for disinfection, citric acid descale, filtration salts, and other supplies used by hemodialysis providers.
For more information about the conference, visit: www.dialysistech.net/events/dtx40.
About Rockwell Medical
Rockwell Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMTI) is a healthcare company that develops, manufactures, commercializes, and distributes a portfolio of hemodialysis products for dialysis providers worldwide. Rockwell Medical's mission is to provide dialysis clinics and the patients they serve with the highest quality products supported by the best customer service in the industry. Rockwell is focused on innovative, long-term growth strategies that enhance its products, its processes, and its people, enabling the Company to deliver exceptional value to the healthcare system and provide a positive impact on the lives of hemodialysis patients. Hemodialysis is the most common form of end-stage kidney disease treatment and is usually performed at freestanding outpatient dialysis centers, at hospital-based outpatient centers, at skilled nursing facilities, or in a patient’s home. Rockwell Medical's products are vital to vulnerable patients with end-stage kidney disease, and the Company is relentless in providing unmatched reliability and customer service. Rockwell Medical is the second largest supplier of acid and bicarbonate concentrates for dialysis patients in the United States and has the vision of becoming the leading global supplier of hemodialysis concentrates. Certified as a Great Place to Work® in 2023, Rockwell Medical is Driven to Deliver Life-Sustaining Dialysis SolutionsTM. For more information, visit www.RockwellMed.com.