STERLING, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Neustar Security Services, a leading provider of cloud-based security services that enable global businesses to thrive online, has won eight 2023 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards. The awards, which are produced by Cybersecurity Insiders in partnership with the Information Security Community on LinkedIn, honor companies, products and professionals that demonstrate excellence, innovation and leadership in information security.
Neustar Security Services took home a gold award in the Cybersecurity Service Provider of the Year category, along with seven awards — six gold and one silver — for its service offerings:
- UltraDDoS Protect won two gold awards, one in the Incident Response category and one in the Managed Detection and Response (MDR) category. UltraDDoS Protect is a carrier-grade DDoS protection service that harnesses the scrubbing capacity of Neustar Security Services’ massive global mitigation network (15+ terabits per second) to counter DDoS attacks of any size, duration or complexity. The UltraDDoS Protect service provides an advanced orchestration platform and powerful automation that includes 24/7 support from DDoS security professionals.
- UltraDDR won a gold award in the Network Detection and Response category. UltraDDR (DNS Detection and Response) is a recursive DNS-based protection service that enables enterprises to detect and stop malware, ransomware, phishing and supply chain attacks before they can do damage.
- UltraDNS and UltraDNS2 won a silver award in the Network Security category. UltraDNS, a premier managed authoritative DNS service, ensures accurate, safe and reliable connections. UltraDNS returns lightning-fast, reliable query responses through a high-performance, fault-tolerant global network and is fully protected by massively scalable DDoS mitigation capabilities. Organizations with particularly demanding business continuity requirements can also use UltraDNS2, a solution that provides two fully diverse DNS anycast resolution networks with distinct network and routing policies and diverse network operations for the highest degree of service-level redundancy.
- UltraWAF won a gold award in the Web Application Security category. UltraWAF is a flexible web application firewall that offers intelligent, layered protection for critical web applications. It delivers always-on protection against application layer threats, real-time alerting functionality and sophisticated bot detection to protect apps and digital assets.
- UltraDNS Health Check won a gold award in the Best Free Cybersecurity Tool category. UltraDNS Health Check enables users to ensure that their domains are RFC-compliant, check for adherence to best practices, and identify possible configuration and security issues.
- VPN Protect won a gold award in the Virtual Private Network (VPN) category. VPN Protect is a purpose-built, always-on, cloud-based DDoS mitigation solution that protects VPN servers against DDoS attacks.
“Enterprises are performing more and more essential business functions online, while the threat landscape is evolving and becoming more complex. In the face of these challenges, we are committed to helping organizations protect their online presence,” said Carlos Morales, senior vice president of solutions at Neustar Security Services. “These awards are a validation of our efforts, and we’re delighted to receive this recognition.”
“We congratulate Neustar Security Services for the recognition as an award winner in multiple categories of the 2023 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards,” said Holger Schulze, CEO of Cybersecurity Insiders and founder of the 600,000-member Information Security Community on LinkedIn, which organizes the 8th annual Cybersecurity Excellence Awards. “With more than 800 entries, the 2023 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards program is highly competitive. All winners reflect the very best in innovation and excellence in defending against today’s evolving cybersecurity threats.”
For more information about Neustar Security Services and its solutions, please visit: https://neustarsecurityservices.com/.
About the Cybersecurity Excellence Awards
The Cybersecurity Excellence Awards recognize companies, products and professionals that demonstrate excellence, innovation and leadership in information security. The global awards program is produced by Cybersecurity Insiders in partnership with the Information Security Community on LinkedIn, tapping into the vast experience of nearly 600,000 cybersecurity professionals to honor and recognize the world’s best cybersecurity products, professionals and organizations. To learn more, visit http://cybersecurity-excellence-awards.com/.
About Neustar Security Services
The world’s top brands depend on Neustar Security Services to safeguard their digital infrastructure and online presence. Neustar Security Services offers a suite of cloud-based services that are secure, reliable and available to enable global businesses to thrive online. The company’s suite of solutions protects organizations’ networks and applications against risks and downtime, ensuring that businesses and their customers enjoy exceptional interactions all day, every day. Delivering the industry’s best performance, Neustar Security Services’ mission-critical security portfolio provides best-in-class DNS, application and network security (including DDoS, WAF and bot management) services to its Global 5000 customers and beyond. For more information, visit https://neustarsecurityservices.com/.