SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Genians, the industry pioneer in NAC-driven Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) solutions, announced today it will continue to team up with its exclusive Middle East distributor, RAS Infotech, to share Genians’ NAC success stories – and also highlight its NAC-driven ZTNA technology at GISEC 2023 from March 14 –16.
RAS Infotech has developed an outstanding business by successfully delivering Genian NAC solutions to the EMEA market since 2018.
- RAS Infotech has grown its NAC revenues by 120% on average each year by acquiring many new customers from the finance, manufacturing, government, healthcare, retail, real estate, oil & gas, and education sectors.
“Genians makes it easier to deliver NAC solutions to any type and size of organization by simplifying the complexity of traditional NAC features as well as the essential cybersecurity features to support ZTNA. Our proven success and Genians newest technology, ZTNA, will boost RAS Infotech’s cybersecurity business further and help expand our market to India and North Africa,” said RAS Infotech CEO Akram Khazi.
Kyeyeon Kim, Genians’ Co-founder and CTO, says “Genians NAC-driven ZTNA solutions will be a game changer as it provides secure access from anywhere in all campus, remote, cloud, and even hybrid environments seamlessly without disturbing existing IT security infrastructure. Team Genians will work continuously with RAS Infotech to replicate our success for more customers.”
Genians’ ZTNA accelerates non-disruptive zero trust implementation, which can be applied seamlessly for remote/campus workers, devices, and cloud security groups alike by providing the following capabilities:
- Non-disruptive Layer 2–based Network Sensor
- Device Platform Intelligence (DPI)
- Various Authentication Methods: AD, SSO, RADIUS, MFA, FIDO
- Multi-layered Policy Enforcement: ARP, 802.1x, Cloud Gateway, Agent
- IP Address Management (IPAM)
- Switch Port Management
- WLAN Security
- Endpoint Security Compliance
- Secure Remote Access Anywhere, Anytime
- BYOD, Guest Management
- Cloud Visibility and Access Control
- Application Visibility and Control
- Actionable Compliance (PCI, HIPAA, NUST, ISO 27002, SAMA)
- Fast Deployment & Scalability
Over 2,400 organizations rely on Genians to secure their network connectivity. Now, you can be part of our successful journey. Seeing is believing. Stop by Stand: B23 at Hall 8 to learn more or contact Team RASInfotech with any inquiries.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.rasinfotech-dubai.com/
About RAS Infotech
RAS Infotech Limited was established in the year 1998 with offices in India and UAE with the sole purpose of providing comprehensive network security and network management solutions to customers across the Indian Sub-Continent and MENA region. RAS has over 1,000 satisfied clients since 20 years of its inception. It is due to the efforts of its sales and support teams, as well as consulting professionals, that these clients have renewed their trust in RAS year after year.
Genians (KOSDAQ: 263860), the industry pioneer in Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA), provides a fundamental cybersecurity platform for building a trusted path to secure access for any connecting devices by leveraging its Device Platform Intelligence (DPI), Network Access Control (NAC), and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR). Since 2005, the company has served more than 2,400 customers, in organizations of all sizes and industries, including global Fortune 500 companies, the government, the military, critical infrastructure, finance, healthcare, education, and more. Genians is working to build a better security culture in the connected world by teaming up with global communities and industry leaders around the world.