NASHVILLE, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Pivot Point Consulting, a Vaco Company and #1 Best in KLAS: Managed IT Services, has announced eighteen new leadership appointments to its growing Managed Services, Data & Analytics, Clinical Systems/EHR, Business Systems and Advisory services, as well as company leadership, to support the firm’s rapid growth.
“Pivot Point Consulting has a remarkable track record of year-over-year growth,” said Rachel Marano, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Pivot Point Consulting. “Each of these leaders and new hires are strategic drivers of transformation and growth at our firm and we will continue to invest in hiring and advancing top talent to serve the healthcare industry.”
Congratulations to our new hires and promotions!
- Max Hanner, Senior Vice President, Business Development
- Laura Kreofsky, Senior Vice President, Advisory (2022)
- Zack Tisch, Senior Vice President, Innovation and Life Sciences
- Jillian Wood, Senior Vice President, Strategy and Transformation
- Tyler Camp, Managing Director, Clinical Systems/EHR
- Paula Cottrell, Managing Director, Advisory
- Matt Dearborn, Managing Director, Business Development
- Chase McLauchlin, Managing Director, Business Systems
- Harold Cramer, Senior Director, Managed Services — Service Desk
- Tom Griffin, Senior Director, Business Development
- Jim Hogan, Senior Director, Advisory
- Molly Kalinowski, Senior Director, Managed Services — Application Support
- Kimberly Coker, Director, Advisory
- Gisela Cuddihee, Director, Engagement Management
- Sydney Smith, Director, Business Development
- Tom Slowe, Director, Training and Readiness
- Logan Wandrey, Director, Client Solutions
About Pivot Point Consulting
Pivot Point Consulting enables healthcare organizations to realize the most value from their technology and resources through Managed Services, Data & Analytics, EHR, ERP, Advisory, Virtual Care and Cybersecurity services. Its award-winning industry experts deliver Consulting, Managed Services and Talent Solutions to providers, payers, life sciences and technology organizations. The firm is currently ranked #1 Best in KLAS: Managed IT Services and has been repeatedly recognized as a top performer by KLAS in multiple categories, including #2 Best in KLAS: Overall IT Services Firm and Managed IT Services in 2022 and #1 Best in KLAS: Overall IT Services Firm in 2020. For more information, visit pivotpointconsulting.com.