TORONTO & CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--League, the leading healthcare consumer experience (CX) platform, today announced that League Connect 2023 kicks off in one week on February 9, 2023. Healthcare’s premier virtual CX transformation event convenes leaders across healthcare, technology and innovation to share insights to inspire and accelerate consumer experience transformation in healthcare.
League was intentional in shaping the attendees participating in League Connect 2023, specifically inviting decision makers from leading healthcare provider, payer and consumer organizations. Attendees include senior technology and cloud leaders as well as consumer experience innovators from some of the world’s most disruptive companies to focus on the perfect trifecta of care, cloud and CX. Together, speakers and participants represent the multi-disciplinary expertise needed to drive meaningful change.
Malcolm Gladwell, author of six New York Times bestsellers, will serve as the keynote speaker. Alongside David Epstein, a New York Times bestselling author and science writer, Gladwell will participate in a conversation about the evolving consumer experience in healthcare and provide a unique perspective on the demand for imaginative digital solutions. Additional speakers include:
- Patrick Conway, MD, CEO of Care Solutions at Optum
- Tracy Saula, SVP of Product and Health Experience at Highmark Health
- Sara Vaezy, EVP, Chief Strategy and Digital Officer of Providence
- Zoe Philippides, Chief Ethics, Compliance and Privacy Officer of Moderna
- Harry Leider, MD, MBA, EVP, Chief Medical Officer of AposHealth
- Frank McGillin, CEO of The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic
- Aashima Gupta, Director of Global Healthcare Strategy and Solutions at Google
- Ashis Barad, MD, Chief Digital Officer of Allegheny Health Network
- Michael Palmer, Former Chief Digital and Innovation Officer of Aetna
- Sarah Sossong, SVP, Digital Health and Informatics of Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Doug Johnson, Chief Experience Officer of Edward-Elmhurst Healthcare
- Cary Grace, President and CEO of AMN Healthcare
- Kathleen Ellmore, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Consumer Healthcare Engagement, Engagys LLC
- Paul Merrild, President of HealthSparq and Kyruus
Registrants also have access to Main Stage discussions, which will include Mark Cuban Cost Plus Drug Company’s CEO Alex Oshmyansky, Google Cloud’s Global Lead of Health Plan Solutions Amy Waldron, Salesforce’s Chief Medical Officer Geeta Nayyar, MD, and former Providence President Mike Butler; as well as visionaries and changemakers from a range of organizations including Uber, Fitbit and Shoppers Drug Mart.
League Connect 2023 features three content tracks about accelerating digital transformation in healthcare with strategy, action and partnerships.
“Engaging consumers in their own health through personalized, omnichannel digital health services is the next step in transforming the healthcare consumer experience,” said Michael Serbinis, Founder and CEO of League. “That transformation requires novel ideas from the brightest minds, and we’re thrilled to unite a group of leaders that are already on the frontlines of transforming healthcare CX. This marks a ‘can’t miss’ event for anyone in healthcare.”
The global livestream will feature insightful, thought-provoking sessions, including Rulebreakers, Artists and Innovators at the Dawn of a New Era in Healthcare; CX by Design: Strategy and Data, Not Scotch Tape and Band-Aids; The Core Elements of a CX Strategy; Identify, Connect, Transform: Leveraging Technology to Advance Health Equity; and Co-Owning Consumer Experience in Healthcare’s Expanding Marketplace.
Register for the one-day virtual event at https://connect.league.com/
Founded in 2014, League is a platform technology company powering next-generation healthcare consumer experiences. Payers, providers, consumer health partners and employers build on League’s healthcare CX platform to deliver high-engagement, personalized healthcare experiences consumers love. Millions of people use solutions powered by League to access, navigate and pay for care. League recently announced a $95 million funding round led by TDM Growth Partners, backer of breakthrough platforms Square, Twilio and Slack, bringing the total funding to $220 million. League is also among Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, CB Insights’ Digital Health 150 and was named the Next Healthtech Unicorn by Accenture, among many other acknowledgements.