LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--UKG Aspire 2022--UKG, a leading provider of HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions for all people, today announced the debut of FleX by UKG, a modern technology platform purpose-built to support great workplaces. FleX helps organizations evolve alongside the needs of their people, connecting the business with emerging applications to meet people where they want to work — whether within UKG or other systems of communication and engagement — to foster exceptional and transformative employee experiences.
Built with a service-oriented mesh architecture to allow UKG customers to continually benefit from new innovations, FleX features three primary components:
- FleX Fabric: people-centric and behavior-focused artificial intelligence (AI) fed by one of the largest HCM and workforce management datasets, creating exponentially more opportunities for people to benefit from real-time insights, recommendations, reminders and nudges, and better informed decisions
- FleX Flow: a highly adaptable API framework that anchors UKG solutions in the flow of work where people need and want them most
- FleX Dev: a robust collection of tools and services, including low-code and no-code designers, that enable IT teams and third-party service providers to configure UKG solutions and quickly build applications to automate processes that elevate life-work journeys
“UKG is the HCM engine for the enterprise. FleX will help ensure this engine is always available to everyone in the flow of their work, empowering people to complete important HR, payroll, and workforce management actions through the many enterprise systems actively partnering with us,” said Hugo Sarrazin, chief product and technology officer at UKG. “The future-proof FleX architecture will also ensure organizations can continually adapt to the changing needs of their people nearly in real time. These are just two of the many ways we’re keeping people, not process, at the center of digital transformations.”
UKG is already utilizing FleX to advance its Life-work Technology™ approach:
- Career Designer, which empowers leaders to build holistic talent views in UKG Pro to connect life-work aspirations with talent development, utilizes Flex Fabric to provide prescriptive and individualized suggestions for relevant learning opportunities to drive growth and development
- Enhancements to UKG payroll analytics also capitalize on Flex Fabric, using intelligent predictors to proactively identify payroll issues and errors, delivering actionable suggestions for resolution
- UKG leveraged FleX Flow with Microsoft to develop a single, seamless interface for UKG Dimensions and Shifts, the schedule management application within Teams
- Uber for Business and UKG are reimagining meaningful incentives with FleX Flow by providing managers with the option to share Uber vouchers through Dimensions
- FleX Dev transforms how UKG customers and partners build their own tools to elevate life-work journeys
“With more than half a billion dollars invested in our products annually, FleX illustrates how UKG is always looking to the future to ensure we’re able to help our customers anticipate the constantly evolving needs of their people and their business,” said Chris Todd, CEO at UKG. “Being able to serve customers today while preparing them for tomorrow is the cornerstone of our Partners for Life approach.”
At UKG, our purpose is people. As strong believers in the power of culture and belonging as the secret to success, we champion great workplaces and build lifelong partnerships with our customers to show what’s possible when businesses invest in their people. Born from a historic merger that created one of the world’s leading HCM cloud companies, our Life-work Technology approach to HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions for all people helps more than 70,000 organizations around the globe and across every industry anticipate and adapt to their employees’ needs beyond just work. To learn more, visit ukg.com.
Copyright 2022 UKG Inc. All rights reserved. For a full list of UKG trademarks, please visit ukg.com/trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change.