PALM SPRINGS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The world’s top thinkers and builders in the artificial intelligence industry will gather at the inaugural Edge of Now (EON) event taking place October 19-21 in Palm Springs, leading in-depth discussions on the opportunities and challenges of deploying machine perception at scale.
EON has announced its key speaker lineup, which includes AI practitioners from companies such as Toyota, Sony, and J.P. Morgan Chase, as well as senior technologists from leading AI companies Parallel Domain and Berkshire Grey. EON speakers are also professors teaching and researching the next generation of AI technologies at Stanford University, The University of Texas at Austin, and Carnegie Mellon University. At EON, hear from:
- Adrien Gaidon, Head of Machine Learning at the Toyota Research Institute and an adjunct lecturer at Stanford
- Pablos Holman, a hacker, inventor, and entrepreneur with over 70 technology patents
- Matthew T. Mason, Chief Scientist at Berkshire Grey and Emeritus Professor of computer science at Carnegie Mellon University
- Kevin McNamara, Founder and CEO of Parallel Domain
- Peter Stone, Executive Director of Sony AI America and Professor of Computer Science at The University of Texas at Austin
- Manuela Veloso, Head of AI Research at J.P. Morgan Chase and Emerita Professor at Carnegie Mellon University
A unique invitation-only gathering, EON will convene an intimate group of AI early adopters to share best practices for using AI to solve real-world problems. The brightest minds building, deploying, and investing in applied AI today will gather in an “unconference” setting, creating a participant-driven learning and networking forum. More speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
Apply for an invitation to attend EON
Inquire about EON sponsorship opportunities
Edge of Now (EON) is not just an annual event, but a trusted community of multidisciplinary innovators who connect throughout the year to advance the deployment of AI and support the development of next-generation automation technologies. By gathering both the builders and implementers of AI, the EON community finds solutions to real-world problems. For more information, visit www.eon.events.