SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The San Francisco Chapter of the National Investor Relations Institute (“NIRI SF”) today announced that its members have elected 16 chapter officers and directors for the 2022-2023 program year.
NIRI SF welcomed five newly elected members to its board: Ato Garrett of Veeva Systems; Conrad Grodd of Roku; Zane Keller of Zendesk; T.J. O’Sullivan of Joelle Frank; and Peter Schuman of Cambium Networks. Leveraging their deep Investor Relations experience, Ato, Conrad, Zane, T.J., and Peter join 11 returning board members including Victoria Hyde-Dunn who was named President of NIRI SF.
2022-2023 NIRI SF board members include:
- President – Victoria Hyde-Dunn, Vice President Investor Relations, Informatica
- VP, Sponsorship – Chris Genualdi, Vice President Investor Relations, Planet Labs PBC
- VP, Treasurer – Peter Schuman, IRC, Vice President Investor & Industry Analyst Relations, Cambium Networks
- VP, Communications – Katie Burke, CFA, Senior Investor Relations Manager, Robinhood
- VP, Communications – Ato Garrett, Senior Director Investor Relations, Veeva Systems
- VP, Communications – Zane Keller, CFA, Senior Manager Investor Relations, Zendesk
- VP, Programs – Malin Clark, Partner, Third Economy
- VP, Programs – Conrad Grodd, Vice President Investor Relations, Roku
- VP, Programs – Lisa Hartman, Vice President Investor Relations, EnerSys
- VP, Programs – T.J. O’Sullivan, Director, Joelle Frank
- VP, Programs – Karen Sansot, CFA, Vice President Investor Relations, Bill.com
- VP, Membership – Richard Gu, CFA, Vice President Investor Relations, Cadence Design Systems
- VP, Membership – Josh McGinn, Senior Vice President Western Region, AST Financial
- VP, Advocacy Ambassador – Moriah Shilton, Senior Vice President, Financial Profiles, Inc.
- Director at Large – Kelly McGeehan, Managing Director, S&P Global
- Director at Large – Nicole Noutsios, Founder, NMN Advisors
“The board would like to thank former President Lisa Hartman for her leadership over the last three years and outgoing board members Anne Chapman, Anna Vu, and Will Wong for their service. We continue to be grateful for the support of our sponsors, speakers, and members who contributed to another successful year,” said NIRI SF Board President Victoria Hyde-Dunn. “Last season, we delivered 11 events directly and through partnerships to give our members a diverse set of learning and networking opportunities in an emerging hybrid environment. Incorporating feedback from our recent membership survey, this season we will launch a comprehensive series of events, starting in September with our popular lobster dinner.”
The NIRI SF Chapter Platinum level sponsors for the prior season included Business Wire, Irwin, NYSE, and Q4; and Silver level sponsors included Broadridge and Blender. The NIRI SF Chapter relies on the support of financial and in-kind sponsorship to provide value to its members through curated educational and networking events.
NIRI SF also unveiled its new chapter logo as part of NIRI National’s recent brand refresh. The new design reflects the inclusive, engaging experience of NIRI membership and highlights NIRI’s role as the home for the investor relations community. The NIRI SF chapter logo integrates the San Francisco skyline and the Golden Gate Bridge, the entrance to the San Francisco Bay Area.
About NIRI San Francisco
Founded in 1977, NIRI San Francisco is one of the oldest, largest, and most established local chapters in the United States. NIRI San Francisco is comprised of approximately 130 investor relations practitioners from the San Francisco Bay Area, resulting in a dynamic mix of IR professionals dedicated to promoting the practice of investor relations within the business and financial communities. NIRI San Francisco provides resources for IR best practices, thought leadership in the capital markets, and advocacy in Washington, D.C. The chapter offers compelling networking opportunities through a variety of educational programs, social events, and seminars for current and prospective members, covering industry topics and challenges relevant to today's investor relations officer. For more information including how to join, current events, and sponsorship opportunities, please visit http://www.nirisf.org.
NIRI San Francisco Social Media
LinkedIn: NIRI San Francisco Chapter: https://www.linkedin.com/company/niri-san-francisco