FREDERICK, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fugue (part of Snyk), the leader in developer-first cloud security, today announced it has extended its lead over its competitors across a range of customer satisfaction metrics, according to a new report from G2, the world’s largest independent software marketplace. The report follows on the heels of Snyk’s acquisition of Fugue in February to integrate Fugue’s Unified Policy Engine and unique ability to connect cloud security posture back to infrastructure as code (IaC) into the Snyk Developer Security Platform. Snyk is the leader in developer security.
Fugue customers are empowering their developers to design and build secure cloud environments and enabling security teams to focus on eliminating architectural vulnerabilities that play a central role in today’s cloud data breaches. By enabling the use of open source policy as code and automation across the software development life cycle (SDLC) for cloud infrastructure, Fugue serves as a force multiplier for overstretched security teams and helps developers move fast, unencumbered by security delays. Among its 15 closest competitors evaluated by G2, Fugue leads in eight of nine categories and is the only company to earn a perfect score of 100 for ease of administration, ease of setup, ease of doing business with, quality of support, and overall net promoter score.
- “Before performing our deployments in our client environments, we need to ensure the security standards and configurations across multiple AWS regions. Fugue provides a unified policy engine that is capable of overviewing our cloud compliance and governance both in the pre-deployment stage and post-deployment stage.”
- “Fast and reliable results from the dashboard, easy to fix misconfigurations and rules. Ease of use, nice user experience and look-and-feel, simple overview and fast SaaS service.”
- “Everything starting from the sales to the support and a product that works exactly what was promised. Also, great reporting verifying our compliance to customers. And the visualizer provides a mapping of all resources.”
- “Fugue is developer-centric, can provide continuous compliance reports, [and] Fugue's visualization tool allows you to visualize all your cloud resources and where you have compliance issues.”
- "Solid SaaS for cloud provider security"
“Fugue continues to score big competitive wins over both legacy cloud security vendors and new entrants because it’s focused on empowering developers to build securely in the cloud and enabling security teams to invest their time on what matters most: preventing breaches,” said Josh Stella, chief architect at Snyk and previously co-founder and CEO of Fugue. “We’re obsessed with ensuring that our customers get up and running quickly and realize significant ROI with Fugue fast, and it’s great to see that effort reflected in the latest G2 report.”
View the full list of Fugue’s reviews on G2 at www.g2.com/products/fugue/reviews#reviews.
Fugue secures AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud environments and pre-deployment infrastructure as code security checks for Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, Kubernetes manifests, and Dockerfiles. Fugue provides turnkey coverage for SOC 2, NIST 800-53, GDPR, PCI, HIPAA, ISO 27001, CSA CCM, CIS Controls, CIS Docker, the AWS Well-Architected Framework, and CIS Foundations Benchmarks. Fugue’s Unified Policy Engine leverages Open Policy Agent (OPA), the open standard for policy as code, and a Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) graduated project.
Fugue (part of Snyk) is a cloud security and compliance SaaS company enabling regulated companies such as AT&T, Red Ventures, and SAP NS2 to ensure continuous cloud security and earn the confidence and trust of customers, business leaders, and regulators. Fugue empowers developer and security teams to automate cloud policy enforcement and move faster in the cloud than ever before. Since 2013, Fugue has pioneered the use of policy-based cloud security automation and earned the patent on policy as code for cloud infrastructure. For more information, connect with Fugue at www.fugue.co, GitHub, LinkedIn and Twitter.
All brand names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Tags: Fugue, Snyk, cloud security, SaaS, G2, infrastructure as code, IaC, compliance, policy as code, Unified Policy Engine, cybersecurity, cloud, cloud security automation, customer satisfaction, cloud configuration, cloud misconfiguration, cloud policy enforcement, cloud infrastructure