CAMPBELL, Calif. & SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--8x8, Inc. (NYSE: EGHT), a leading unified cloud communications platform, and Genesys®, a global cloud leader in customer experience orchestration, today announced a product integration of 8x8 Work with Genesys Cloud CX. With the new integration, organizations can align agents and the appropriate subject matter experts to quickly collaborate for better customer outcomes.
In the digital workplace today, nearly every employee has a role in the customer experience, making it more important than ever to eliminate barriers between departments and systems. Connecting teams across the enterprise enables customers and employees to engage more fluidly, improving loyalty on both fronts.
According to Robin Gareiss, CEO and principal analyst at Metrigy, “Gone are the days where contact center agents reside on an island, away from the rest of the company. By integrating cloud UC and contact center, CX leaders see improvements in key business metrics, including customer and employee satisfaction, revenue, costs, and agent productivity. When companies remove communications and collaboration barriers, they empower all employees to help resolve customer issues–and agents to provide real-world insights into product development, marketing, and sales strategies.”
Businesses like AdaptHealth are already realizing the advantages of using 8x8 and Genesys solutions and see further benefits now with the two market leaders joining forces. “At AdaptHealth, we are committed to delivering an enhanced high-quality experience to both our patients and healthcare professionals,” said Albert Prast, Chief Technology Officer at AdaptHealth. “By enhancing the collaboration between our employees using 8x8 cloud unified communications and the contact center teams on Genesys Cloud CX, we can deliver an even higher level of customer service and empower patients to live their best lives at home."
Better Customer and Employee Experiences with 8x8 Work and Genesys Cloud CX
By combining 8x8 Work's enterprise voice, video meetings and team chat capabilities with the composable Genesys Cloud CX platform, organizations can drive all employee communication and collaboration needs across voice and digital channels for the entire enterprise. The integration provides:
- Secure, in-network call transfers between the contact center and the rest of the organization makes collaboration simpler.
- Unified company directory with API-driven user provisioning allows agents to easily connect with any subject matter expert across the organization to solve customer issues and collaborate in real time with a single click.
- Integrated single sign-on for user authentication creates a smoother and more efficient employee experience.
- Shared user presence status makes it possible for agents to see the availability of non-contact center subject matter experts for faster customer service.
- Superior voice quality around the globe with Genesys Cloud Voice and 8x8, which provides full cloud Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) support for multinational organizations with employees and customers in 50 countries by offering local direct numbers, toll free numbers, and calling plans in addition to support for local emergency services.
Commenting on 8x8 and Genesys working together:
- “We are excited to welcome Genesys as an integration partner for 8x8 Work. The 8x8 Work and Genesys Cloud CX integration demonstrates the power of both platforms and brings an integrated experience for enterprises looking to enhance employee and customer engagement for a hybrid workplace. This furthers our mission of bringing EX and CX together and delivering these capabilities to a new set of customers and prospects,” said Hunter Middleton, Chief Product Officer at 8x8, Inc.
- “Most organizations today have an opportunity to reinvent their relationships with their customers and employees,” said Olivier Jouve, Executive Vice President and General Manager of Genesys Cloud CX. “At Genesys, we’re focused on developing people centric innovation, and that starts by making it simpler for businesses to solve challenges that are standing in the way of great experiences. Our partnership with 8x8 represents a positive step forward in creating a more connected enterprise, designed to strengthen customer and employee experiences.”
Visit the Genesys Booth 2061 or the 8x8 Lounge at the Channel Partners Conference & Expo in Las Vegas, April 11-14, 2022, to learn more.
About 8x8 Inc.
8x8, Inc. (NYSE: EGHT) is transforming the future of business communications as a leading Software as a Service provider of 8x8 XCaaS™ (eXperience Communications as a Service™), an integrated contact center, voice communications, video, chat, and API solution built on one global cloud communications platform. 8x8 uniquely eliminates the silos between Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) to power the communications requirements of all employees globally as they work together to deliver differentiated customer experiences. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
8x8®, 8x8 XCaaS™, eXperience Communications as a Service™, eXperience Communications Platform™ are trademarks of 8x8, Inc.
Caution Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements. Readers are cautioned that such forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual events or our actual results to differ materially from those expressed in any such forward-looking statements. Readers are directed to 8x8’s periodic and other reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for a description of such risks and uncertainties. 8x8 undertakes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements.
Every year, Genesys orchestrates more than billions of remarkable customer experiences for organizations in more than 100 countries. Through the power of our cloud, digital and AI technologies, organizations can realize Experience as a ServiceSM, our vision for empathetic customer experiences at scale. With Genesys, organizations have the power to deliver proactive, predictive, and hyper personalized experiences to deepen their customer connection across every marketing, sales, and service moment on any channel, while also improving employee productivity and engagement. By transforming back-office technology to a modern revenue velocity engine Genesys enables true intimacy at scale to foster customer trust and loyalty. Visit www.genesys.com.
©2022 Genesys. All rights reserved. Genesys, the Genesys logo, Genesys Cloud CX, Genesys Multicloud CX, Genesys DX and Experience as a Service are trademarks, service marks and/or registered trademarks of Genesys. All other company names and logos may be registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective companies.