SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--HDI, the leading organization dedicated to elevating technical support and service management across the enterprise, today announces the 2022 SupportWorld Live keynote presenters. The event will take place May 15-20, 2022 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. Register here.
Tara Gibb, Senior Director of HDI said, “With a focus on organizational excellence, leadership and creating a healthy productive culture – SupportWorld Live will offer dynamic keynotes that will inspire attendees. In addition, we will offer a robust conference program with over 60 sessions covering critical topics across the entire service and support industry as well as an exhibit hall where attendees can learn about the latest technologies, ideas, systems and methodologies that can transform their day-to-day operations.”
The keynote presenters include:
- “Expectation & The Predetermined Outcome: A View Through the Blue” by Randall Jaynes, Senior Artistic Director and a veteran Blue Man, Blue Man Group. With a special appearance by The Blue Man Group, Jaynes will share how moving away from comfortable isolation into connectedness and letting go of ego opens new ways of thinking that allow us to connect with others more authentically.
- “The Great Programmable Subconscious: Using Hypnosis to Set Your GPS for Success” by Wayne Lee, Speaker, Author and Performance Coach. Lee will teach positive programming tools for optimizing performance at work and at home by harnessing the power of your subconscious mind to overcome negative thought patterns which block productivity.
- “Beyond Happiness: Why Purpose Is the Secret to Team Performance” by Jenn Lim author and CEO of Delivering Happiness. Lim will inspire attendees to get back to their core and live a purposeful life – at home and at work.
- “Enterprise Service Management: What Does It Mean for Your Organization?” a panel discussion by the HDI Strategic Advisory Board.
The Conference Program will offer workshops, training, keynote presentations, general sessions, panel discussions and case studies covering essential topics such as service excellence and the customer experience.
Conference Program tracks include:
- Leading World-Class Teams
- Maximizing People, Culture, and Performance
- Modernizing Service Management
- Optimizing the Support Organization
- Pursuing Service Excellence
- Revolutionizing the Customer Experience
Featured case studies will provide attendees with valuable insight into service and support strategies being implemented in healthcare, financial services, technology and other industries. The organizations presenting the case studies include: ATB Financial, BlackLine, Boeing/Dell, DreamHost, Georgia Institute of Technology, Greentube, Medicus IT, Norton Healthcare, Navy Federal Credit Union, Sententia, Inc, Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health.
Click here to see the complete agenda.
To learn more about HDI’s SupportWorld Live or to register for the event, click here. Stay up to date on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Natalie Bustamante at Natalie.Bustamante@informa.com.
Media interested in a media pass, email Meryl Franzman at email@example.com.
For more than thirty years, HDI has partnered with thousands of professionals and their organizations to improve their performance by helping them to: drive change, harness knowledge, transform teams, make connections, and turn challenges into opportunities. HDI empowers the technical support and service management community to advance their strategy, operations and teams through optimized service delivery. From the employee to the enterprise, HDI transforms service and support through its comprehensive lineup of training and certification courses, industry-leading annual conferences, results-driven consulting services, community-based networking opportunities, and insightful research and informational resources. What does HDI stand for? HDI stands for smarter service resulting in better business outcomes. Learn more at https://www.thinkhdi.com. HDI is brought to you by Informa Tech.
About Informa Tech
Informa Tech is a market leading provider of integrated research, media, training and events to the global Technology community. We're an international business of more than 600 colleagues, operating in more than 20 markets. Our aim is to inspire the Technology community to design, build and run a better digital world through research, media, training and event brands that inform, educate and connect. Over 7,000 professionals subscribe to our research, with 225,000 delegates attending our events and over 18,000 students participating in our training programs each year, and nearly 4 million people visiting our digital communities each month. Learn more about Informa Tech.