NEWBURY PARK, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Compulink Healthcare Solutions, a leader in specialty-specific all-in-one EHR solutions, has announced its partnership with Promptly, provider of the leading comprehensive web-based patient experience suite on the market, to deliver new mobile-friendly patient engagement tools for its Advantage SMART Practice® solution.
Dubbed Advantage Patient Experience™, this suite is comprised of easy-to-use features providing patients with the latest in mobile device convenience, while simultaneously reducing the administrative burden on office staff.
Some of the features of Advantage Patient Experience include:
- Smart online scheduling allowing patients to self-schedule with real-time availability using a simple Q&A for selecting the correct appointment type.
- Automated Waitlist functionality which reaches out to patients automatically when the system detects a cancellation on a provider’s schedule.
- Patient kiosk accessible from mobile phone or in-office tablet for easy update of patient information, scanning of driver’s license/insurance card, e-sign of consents, and frictionless payment. Kiosk supports over 100 languages.
- Mobile check-in feature with geo-location services that automatically checks patient in when they arrive at the office and alerts patients to drive times to the office.
- Multi-level patient messaging via text, email, or interactive voice response.
- Text-to-pay supporting virtual wallets.
- Patient cost estimator using real-time data to provide patients with price transparency and accelerate collections while satisfying the No Surprises Act.
- Fully automated vision insurance eligibility for Ophthalmic businesses.
“We believe this suite of state-of-the-art patient engagement tools will allow our clients to provide more personalized care to their patients at a substantially lower cost to the practice,” said Link Wilson, CEO and Product Architect. “Self-serve features like online scheduling and balance alerts with text-to-pay not only provides added convenience for patients but helps improve cashflow and bottom line business profitability.”
Compulink’s Advantage SMART Practice all-in-one database solution includes a specialty-specific EHR, practice management, inventory management, patient engagement, ASC, E-commerce, and Optical POS (for ophthalmic practices). The company also provides an expert revenue cycle management service for its clients. Advantage is 2015 ONC Certified for MIPS. Compulink is used by more than 25,000 providers in over 4,900 locations, 70 ASCs, and 19 universities and colleges.
”We are extremely excited about this partnership with Compulink. Adding our patient experience suite to their comprehensive solution gives these organizations all the tools they need to automate their practices,” said Dr. Anish Kapur, President of Promptly. “The feedback we have gotten from our mutual clients has been fantastic. When our two systems are implemented at a practice, they work harmoniously to alleviate staff shortages and stresses while eliminating tedious front office tasks, increasing revenue, and improving patient satisfaction.”
About Compulink Healthcare Solutions
A leader in specialty-specific EHR and Practice Management for 37 years, our all-in-one solution enables today’s private practice to deliver personalized patient care more efficiently for better outcomes and financial performance. With more smart features to automate patient flow and speed documentation, Compulink offers the industry’s only EHR solution that adapts to your workflow.
About Promptly LLC
Promptly is a comprehensive web-based patient experience and automation suite designed for medical practices to enhance patient touchpoints, accelerate patient payments and automate processes to support your team while combating staffing shortages. Find out more at PromptlyCheckIn.com.