SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Groove, the leading sales engagement platform for enterprises using Salesforce®, today announced that it is the highest-rated platform in G2’s Spring 2022 Grid Report for Sales Engagement. Groove has ranked #1 in overall and enterprise customer satisfaction for 14 consecutive quarters.
The G2 Spring 2022 Grid Reports rank Groove as the highest-rated enterprise platform in six sales tech categories: Sales Engagement, Email Tracking, Outbound Call Tracking, Online Appointment Scheduling, Sales Intelligence, and Account Data Management. Groove also earned the highest Enterprise Relationship Index scores in six categories and was named a leader in ten categories, including Sales Engagement, Revenue Operations, and Sales Acceleration.
G2’s Spring 2022 Grid Report for Sales Engagement Software ranks the performance of 74 different sales engagement platforms. In addition to earning the top overall customer satisfaction score, Groove also received top scores in five other satisfaction metrics.
- 95% would recommend Groove
- 95% affirm the quality of Groove’s customer support
- 94% believe Groove meets all of their requirements
- 93% say Groove is easy to use
- 93% say Groove is easy to administer
HIGHEST ENTERPRISE RELATIONSHIP INDEX SCORES IN SIX CATEGORIES
Groove earned the highest Enterprise Relationship Index score across Sales Engagement and five other sales tech categories. G2’s Enterprise Relationship Index score evaluates companies based on ease of doing business with, quality of support, likelihood to recommend, and other relationship-based factors.
- Sales Engagement - The leading platform for enterprises using Salesforce, Groove specializes in ease-of-use, ease-of-administration, and cross-team collaboration.
- Sales Intelligence - Groove’s advanced activity capture produces comprehensive revenue insights for more accurate forecasting and pipeline management.
- Email Tracking - Groove’s Google Workspace and Microsoft 365 integration auto-logs every email in real-time, eliminating sync errors and data latency.
- Outbound Call Tracking - Groove’s app-based OmniDialer automatically logs calls, transcripts and SMS messages, including call notes, outcomes, and next steps.
- Online Appointment Scheduling - Groove goes beyond standard online scheduling functionality to also support the use of custom Salesforce fields.
- Sales Performance Management - Groove enables management and reps to collaborate on account lists and opportunities using real-time data from Salesforce.
PRODUCT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS FROM VERIFIED USERS
The following are just some of the things Groove’s customers are saying about its platform in verified reviews on G2:
“The biggest thing that I like about Groove is the fact that it integrates so seamlessly into the platforms that we use on a day-to-day basis such as Salesforce and Outlook.”
- Michael A., Broker District Manager, ADP
“The ability to create Flows for specific needs is a massive win for ease and efficiency as well as removing steps. Time is money, and Groove is helping me make that $$ back.”
- Glee C., Strategic Growth Partner, Compass
“Groove has allowed my sales team to work more efficiently in a strategic approach and, in turn, has increased our conversion rates, booked meetings, and increased bottom-line revenue.”
- Nicole F., Sales Operations Manager, Side
You can learn how Groove stacks up against its top competitors in the Spring 2022 G2 Sales Engagement Software Report.
Learn more about Groove’s ranking in the G2 Winter 2022 Grid Reports on its website.
G2, the world’s leading business solution review platform, leverages 1M+ user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Business professionals, buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software and services based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Every month, millions of people visit G2’s site to gain unique insights.
Groove is the leading sales engagement platform for enterprises using Salesforce. Built for the needs of relationship-based sellers, Groove increases rep productivity, drives Salesforce adoption, and provides revenue leaders with key insights to know what’s driving their business. Because Groove is Salesforce-native, it has the most advanced and customizable activity capture in the industry, ensuring that revenue teams can rely on accurate reporting and forecasting, lowered compliance risk, and streamlined administration. Whether it’s automating CRM data entry or empowering reps to generate pipeline and close more deals, Groove gives reps 20% of their week back to focus on high-value activities.
Over 70,000 people use Groove at some of the world’s largest and fastest-growing companies, including Google, Atlassian, Uber, and Capital One. Groove has ranked #1 in customer satisfaction on G2 in five sales technology categories for the last 13 quarters and has made the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing privately held companies in the U.S. for three years in a row. To learn more, visit https://groove.co.