NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Bump, a leading multi-platform brand for pregnancy and parenting, today announced the winners of its second annual The Bump Best of Pregnancy Awards, honoring the most tried-and-true products for pregnancy. The Bump Best of Pregnancy Awards winners include must-have products across six categories: Pregnancy Prep, Living Well, What to Wear, Taking Care, Post-Pregnancy and Reader’s Choice, which highlights readers’ top picks within each category. The expert editorial team at The Bump tested hundreds of products and services and chose the top 42 winners based on classifications such as purpose, efficacy and aesthetics. The award-winning products aim to transition the journey from a positive pregnancy test to a baby-in-arms as seamlessly as possible.
“As The Bump Best of Pregnancy Awards enters its second year, we’re more excited than ever to aid mothers during this pivotal period in their lives,” said Lauren Kay, executive editor of The Bump. “Our top priority with these awards was to select brands and services that elevate pregnancy wellness and care across key categories—mind, body and soul—thoroughly researched and tested by our expert editorial team, plus must-have products from our parents-to-be.”
Notable Winners of The Bump Best of Pregnancy Awards
- Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test, winner of Best Ovulation Test, claims to be over 99 percent accurate. As opposed to many other digital tests, which can only pinpoint two fertile days, this kit identifies four.
- First Response Early Result is one of the most accurate at-home pregnancy tests on the market. Winning as The Best Pregnancy Test, this product provides clear results within three minutes.
- Boppy Total Body Pregnancy Pillow features a supportive, C-shaped body bolster designed to give moms-to-be better sleep, even through the third trimester. The Best Pregnancy Pillow winner includes a polyfill material that envelops and adjusts easily, providing maximum comfort for the entire body. And as a bonus, the cotton slipcover and inside pillow are machine washable.
- Expectful wins Best Pregnancy Meditation App as a meditation and mindfulness app for moms-to-be. Created by psychologists, hypnotherapists and sound engineers, Expectful offers 10- and 20- minute meditation sessions specially designed to help women unwind and reflect on the path to motherhood.
What to Wear
- Hatch, winner of Best Maternity Clothing Brand, previously won in the same category in The Bump 2021 Best of Pregnancy Awards—and for good reason. With trendy jumpers, classic dresses and luxurious fabrics, Hatch does away with frumpy styles.
- Beyond Yoga, winner of Best Maternity Workout Clothing Brand, has earned a cult following over the years. The brand offers unique styles and is known for its signature Spacedye fabric. Beyond Yoga's online store offers a wide selection of clothing that boasts a four-way stretch, UV protection and softness like no other.
- Juice Beauty stands by its mantra of clean skin and beauty products, earning its place as the Best Pregnancy-Safe Skin Care Brand. The brand maximizes hydration with ingredients such as jojoba, sunflower and coconut oils and offers products designed for all skin types to maintain and protect your glowing skin.
- Beautycounter wins Best Pregnancy-Safe Makeup Brand and guarantees that its natural beauty products are baby-safe. With products that glide right on and stay put, Beautycounter also screens each ingredient for safety, ensuring there are no traces of parabens, phthalates or other harmful chemicals.
- Medela Freestyle Flex Portable Double Electric Breast Pump is efficient, portable and light. The winner of Best Breast Pump, this product weighs less than 1 pound and includes a sleek black carry bag, perfect for moms on the go.
- Belly Bandit B.F.F. Post-Pregnancy Belly Wrap has proven reliable for over a decade. The Best Postpartum Belly Wrap Winner gets the job done with an easy wraparound design and a stable and adjustable Velcro closure.
To see a full list of The Bump 2022 Best of Pregnancy Awards winners, visit TheBump.com/best-of-pregnancy. To join the conversation, follow The Bump on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Read the full “Best of Baby” disclaimer here.
About The Bump
The Bump is a definitive voice for Gen Z and millennial parents and parents-to-be, providing a multi-platform experience of real-time expert advice, diverse lifestyle content and time-saving tools for parents on the go.
The Bump is part of The Knot Worldwide, a global leader in digital wedding planning with brands including The Knot, WeddingWire and Bodas.net. It also owns lifestyle brand The Bash, which brings important celebrations to life with entertainment vendors and more. Follow The Bump on social media: Facebook.com/TheBump and @TheBump on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.