BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s a round-up of all the top Verizon deals for Black Friday, together with discounts on iPhones, Apple Watches & iPads and Samsung Galaxy S20, S21 & Note20 and Google Pixel 5 & 6. Find the latest deals using the links below.
Latest Verizon (Wireless) deals:
- Save up to $1,000 on the latest Samsung Galaxy S21, Z Fold3, Z Flip3 & more Samsung phones at Verizon.com - check out Verizon’s promotions on Galaxy smartphones including the S21, S20 Note 20 & Z Fold 3 series
- Save up to $700 on Google Pixel 6, 6 Pro & Pixel 5 smartphones at Verizon.com - see the latest deals on Pixel smartphones available in cloudy white, stormy black, sorta sunny and just black colors
- Save up to $500 on Apple iPhones at Verizon Wireless - click the link to check the latest deals on Apple iPhone 13, 12, 11, 11 Pro Max, XR, X, 8 & more top-rated smartphones
- Save up to $175 on the latest Samsung Galaxy smartwatches at Verizon.com - check out the latest savings on Galaxy Watch4 Classic & Watch4 models
- Save up to $100 on a wide range of Apple Watches including Apple Watch 7, 6 & SE at Verizon.com - check out the latest deals on Series 6, 7, & SE Apple Watches
- Save up to $300 on top-selling Samsung Galaxy tablets at Verizon.com - check live prices on Samsung Galaxy tablets including the Tab A7 and Tab S7 FE 5G models
- Save up to $350 on Apple iPad, iPad Pro, iPad mini & iPad Air at Verizon.com - click the link to see live prices on the latest Apple iPad 9th generation, iPad Air 4th generation, iPad Pro and more
- Save up to $500 on Verizon Fios cable services at Verizon.com - check the latest deals on Fios Gigabit Connection, 400 Mbps, 200 Mbps plans and Fios TV packages
Interested in more deals? Check out Walmart’s Black Friday deals and Amazon’s Black Friday page for thousands more active deals right now. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.