ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BitPay, the world’s largest provider of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency payment services, today announced its annual Black Friday event offering deals for Black Friday shoppers who prefer to pay in crypto from BitPay merchants. To support this growing base of consumers who want to pay with crypto, BitPay has been working with its merchant partners to extend special offers for crypto purchases for the BitPay Black Friday shopping season. Some deals are available immediately while others start Thanksgiving week leading up to Black Friday.
“We are seeing so many consumers wanting to live life on crypto and this holiday season again presented us with a great opportunity to support consumers who want to make purchases and merchants who accept crypto payments,” said Stephen Pair, CEO at BitPay, said, “As the price of Bitcoin continues to climb along with Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin and Doge, crypto enthusiasts are looking for a way to cash-in and spend their earnings on holiday gifts and BitPay merchants want to attract new buyers this holiday buying season.”
BitPay offers multiple options to pay with crypto this holiday season including the BitPay Wallet App, The BitPay Card, Gift Cards and the BitPay Chrome extension. BitPay currently accepts 12 cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC), XRP [excluding the United States], and 5 USD-pegged stable coins (BUSD, DAI, GUSD, USDC and USDP). The total market cap of these coins exceeds $1.6 trillion, accounting for nearly 70% of the global crypto market cap.
BitPay merchants realize the benefits to accepting crypto and want to leverage this high-value shopping holiday to attract new customers and boost sales. Below is a snapshot of these special offers. The full list, as well as additional places to spend crypto this holiday season, can be found by visiting the BitPay Merchant Directory.
Crypto-Specific Offers Available for the BitPay Black Friday Shopping Season
- Ace Jewelers - 20% off selected luxury watches and jewelry when you Pay with BitPay. Use code: BF2021BitP@y [11/24 - 11/30]
- APMEX - No fees. Get the cash price when you Pay with BitPay! [11/29 only]
- ATHEIST Shoes - Get 10% off THE most comfortable shoes in the known universe. Use code: HandmadeComfy [Ends 12/16]
- BitPay Card - Get the BitPay card for free and live life on crypto. [US only]
- European Mint - Get 15% discount on all collectibles and supplies. Use code: FRIDAY15 [Ends 11/29]
- DrinkOaza.com - It’s no COINcidence — coffee and crypto are meant to be. From 11/22 to 11/29, Oaza is selling delicious, hydrating coffee for 25% off regular prices. [Continental US only]
- Fast Private Jet - Buy a €500 e-Fast Gift Card, and FPJ will upgrade it to €1000 at no additional charge! [11/25 - 11/30]
- HOSTKEY - Enjoy 10% discount on instant dedicated servers in the Netherlands, the USA and Russia when you Pay with BitPay. [11/26 - 11/28]
- Jomashop.com - Take an extra $70 off $1,000 when you Pay with BitPay. Use code: BITPAYBF70 [11/26-11/28]
- Newegg - Save 20% on select orders over $500 when you Pay with BitPay. (Max discount $200 per order and limited to AE, AU, IL, KW, SA, and UK). [Ends 11/29]
- Pacsun - Varying promotions everyone is sure to enjoy. Check back daily for specific promotion details. [11/19 - 11/30]
- Sonic Electronix - Enter to win a Car Audio Package upgrade and a $100 Sonic Electronix gift card! [11/19 - 12/10]
- Wrist Aficionado - Save $300 sitewide on all products $10,000 or greater. Use code: BLACKFRIDAY2021 [Ends 11/26]
Founded in 2011, BitPay celebrates its 10th birthday this year as one of the oldest cryptocurrency companies. As a pioneer in blockchain payment processing, the company’s mission is to transform how businesses and people send, receive, and store money. Its business solutions eliminate fraud chargebacks, reduce the cost of payment processing, and enable borderless payments in cryptocurrency, among other services. BitPay offers consumers a complete digital asset management solution that includes the BitPay Wallet and BitPay Prepaid Card, enabling them to turn digital assets into dollars for spending at tens of thousands of businesses. The company has offices in North America, Europe, and South America and has raised more than $70 million in funding from leading investment firms including Founders Fund, Index Ventures, Virgin Group, and Aquiline Technology Growth. For more information visit bitpay.com.