SANTA ROSA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that delivers advanced design and validation solutions to help accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, announced the company has been selected as a constituent of the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) North America. This is the third year in a row that Keysight has been included in the DJSI.
The DJSI combine transparent rules-based index methodology from S&P Dow Jones Indices (S&P DJI) with robust data from the S&P Global Corporate Sustainability Assessment (CSA), an annual evaluation of companies’ sustainability practices. Keysight's inclusion exemplifies the company's continued commitment to building a better planet through its corporate social responsibility (CSR) efforts.
"Corporations with strong environmental, social and governance performance are not only good for the global community, but time and again exemplify business resilience and strong financial performance," said Hamish Gray, senior vice president and executive sponsor of Keysight's CSR program. "Keysight is honored by the continued leadership recognition of our commitment to building a better planet through our CSR efforts."
In addition to the recent DJSI North America inclusion, Keysight also received multiple recent recognitions and awards from the past fiscal year including:
- Continued constituent of the FTSE4Good Index Series (since June 2018)1
- Continued constituent of the MSCI ESG Leaders Indexes (since April 2018)2
- Continued to receive the highest Institutional Shareholder Services Inc. (ISS) Quality Score for the social category (since May 2018)
- Continued ISS ESG Corporate ESG Performance, Prime designation (since September 2020)
- Sustainalytics ESG Industry Top Rated company in 2021 (January 2021)
- Named to 2021 list of 100 Best ESG Companies by Investor's Business Daily (October 2021)
- Ranked 32nd on Fast Company's Third Annual List of the 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators (August 2021)
- Named #1 for Workers in Its Industry by JUST Capital (September 2021)
- Certified as a great workplace, for fourth year in a row, by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work® (July 2021)
- Ranked on the Barron's 100 Most Sustainable Companies (February 2021)
- Listed in Newsweek and Statista Inc. America's Most Responsible Companies (December 2020)
- Drucker Institute 2020 Management Top 250 Rankings (December 2020)
The full list of Keysight CSR awards and recognition is available at www.keysight.com/us/en/about/corporate-social-responsibility/csr-news--awards--and-recognition.html.
The Keysight 2020 CSR report is available at www.keysight.com/go/csrreport.
1 FTSE Russell (the trading name of FTSE International Limited and Frank Russell Company) confirms that Keysight Technologies has been independently assessed according to the FTSE4Good criteria and has satisfied the requirements to become a constituent of the FTSE4Good Index Series. Created by the global index provider FTSE Russell, the FTSE4Good Index Series is designed to measure the performance of companies demonstrating strong Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) practices. The FTSE4Good indices are used by a wide variety of market participants to create and assess responsible investment funds and other products.
2 The inclusion of Keysight Technologies, Inc. in any MSCI index, and the use of MSCI logos, trademarks, service marks or index names herein, do not constitute a sponsorship, endorsement or promotion of Keysight Technologies, Inc. by MSCI or any of its affiliates. The MSCI indexes are the exclusive property of MSCI. MSCI and the MSCI index names and logos are trademarks or service marks of MSCI or its affiliates.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight delivers advanced design and validation solutions that help accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight’s dedication to speed and precision extends to software-driven insights and analytics that bring tomorrow’s technology products to market faster across the development lifecycle, in design simulation, prototype validation, automated software testing, manufacturing analysis, and network performance optimization and visibility in enterprise, service provider and cloud environments. Our customers span the worldwide communications and industrial ecosystems, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics markets. Keysight generated revenues of $4.2B in fiscal year 2020. For more information about Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS), visit us at www.keysight.com.
Additional information about Keysight Technologies is available in the newsroom at https://www.keysight.com/go/news and on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.