SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Enterprise Connect, the leading conference and exhibition for enterprise communications and collaboration, today unveils its Conference Program, which will discuss the hottest industry trends via expert-led conference sessions, as well as announces keynote presentations from Cisco and Zoom. Enterprise Connect 2022 will take place March 21-24 at the Gaylord Palms hotel in Orlando, Florida. Register here.
For more than 30 years, Enterprise Connect has brought corporate IT decision makers together with industry vendors, analysts, consultants, and channel partners to focus on the issues central to enterprise communications. Over four days, Enterprise Connect offers a conference program that showcases the latest systems, software, services and applications.
Eric Krapf, General Manager, Enterprise Connect said, “Enterprise communications and collaboration decision-makers and business leaders face daunting new challenges. Whether they need to build on the changes created by the pandemic, or plan a re-set based on new business realities, Enterprise Connect focuses on the issues central to enterprise communications and collaboration. Through in-depth, expert-led content as well as opportunities to network and explore industry technology providers, the event helps industry professionals optimize their investments in communications and collaboration systems, services, apps and networks.”
Enterprise Connect also announces the appointment of Lisa Schmeiser as program co-chair, joining Krapf in leading the event’s content team. Schmeiser recently took the helm as Editor-in-Chief of No Jitter, the daily news and analysis website owned and produced by Enterprise Connect. As a veteran tech journalist, Schmeiser brings stellar credentials and experience to No Jitter, and her extensive knowledge and connections in the tech industry will ensure that No Jitter continues to serve as a source of insights and industry experts who can contribute to the strength of the Enterprise Connect program.
Enterprise Connect Conference Program
- Jeetu Patel, Executive Vice President and General Manager, Security and Collaboration, Cisco will present a keynote address on March 22. Patel leverages a diverse set of capabilities to lead the strategy and development for the Security and Collaboration businesses at Cisco and owns P&L responsibility for this multibillion-dollar portfolio. A member of the company’s Executive Leadership Team, Patel is helping to redefine Cisco's SaaS business and strategy to further accelerate the company's transformation and growth.
- Gary Sorrentino, Global Deputy CIO, Zoom Video Communications will deliver a keynote address on March 23. With nearly 40 years of experience in Information Technology, Sorrentino has served in various IT leadership positions in firms across the financial services industry. A former Managing Director for J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, Sorrentino was the Global Head of Client Cyber Awareness and Education. Sorrentino was also the Chief Technology Officer for J.P. Morgan AWM’s global technology infrastructure initiatives. In 2014, he assumed a new role as the lead for their Cybersecurity efforts and developed a firm wide “Protect the Client” Cyber program designed to raise cybersecurity awareness among employees and clients. Other roles include Head of Global Infrastructure and Head of Technology Efficiencies at Citi Private Bank, Global Technology CFO at Credit Suisse and North America IT Controller at UBS.
The Enterprise Connect Conference Program offers more than 40 sessions spanning nine tracks that encompass critical industry topics including:
- Contact Center & Customer Experience
- Video Collaboration & A/V
- Collaboration Platforms
- Practical AI
- CPaaS & Communications APIs
- Unified Communications & UCaaS
- Workplace Strategies
- Management & Networks
- New: Security & Compliance
In addition, Enterprise Connect will present a one-day conference-within-a-conference, “Communications & Collaboration 2025,” with sessions focused on helping enterprise IT decision-makers craft their strategic technology plan for the next three years.
View the complete conference program here.
Spotlight and IT Hero Awards
Nominations are now open for the Women in Enterprise Communications Spotlight Awards and IT Hero Awards. The submission deadline is December 3.
The Spotlight Awards recognize and celebrate women who demonstrate outstanding qualities of leadership and expertise in technology. The Spotlight Award will be presented to a select group of women who work within enterprise IT or other organizations involving communications and collaboration technology at non-vendor companies. The award is specifically intended to encourage and recognize women who have chosen to make a career as technologists or technology leaders in the enterprise. Anyone may nominate a candidate for the Spotlight Award and nominees may also submit themselves as potential award candidates. The submission form can be found here.
The IT Hero Awards honor enterprise IT professionals and teams who go above and beyond their day-to-day communications/collaboration responsibilities to provide exceptional service, vision, and expertise to their organizations. To be eligible, individuals or teams must work within an enterprise’s IT organization with a focus on communications/collaboration for the enterprise. (Enterprise Connect will not consider entries from within the communications/collaboration vendor/service provider community.) The submission form can be found here.
Click here for more information or to register to attend Enterprise Connect. Enterprise Connect will also offer a digital component for enterprise communications and collaboration professionals to participate virtually.
For media registration click here.
Enterprise Connect 2022 will take place March 21-24, 2022 at the Gaylord Palms in Orlando, FL. For information on exhibition or sponsorship opportunities, contact Michael Leahy at Michael.Leahy@informa.com.
About Enterprise Connect
For more than 30 years, Enterprise Connect has been the leading conference and exhibition for enterprise communications and collaboration in North America. Enterprise Connect brings corporate IT decision makers together with the industry's vendors, analysts and consultants to focus on the issues central to enterprise communications. Enterprise Connect owns and produces No Jitter, (nojitter.com), providing daily blogging and analysis of enterprise communications, and it also serves the community with a weekly email newsletter, research surveys and a Webinar Series. For more information, visit enterpriseconnect.com/orlando. Enterprise Connect is brought to you by Informa Tech.
About Informa Tech
Informa Tech is a market leading provider of integrated research, media, training and events to the global Technology community. We're an international business of more than 600 colleagues, operating in more than 20 markets. Our aim is to inspire the Technology community to design, build and run a better digital world through research, media, training and event brands that inform, educate and connect. Over 7,000 professionals subscribe to our research, with 225,000 delegates attending our events and over 18,000 students participating in our training programs each year, and nearly 4 million people visiting our digital communities each month. Learn more about Informa Tech.