FRAMINGHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--As part of its continued evolution to Staples Connect, the working and learning store, Staples US Retail today announced the opening of two of its latest Staples Connect locations in Los Angeles, CA and Auburn, ME. The designs for these unique stores were developed with evolving customer needs in mind, providing enhanced offerings that empower productive work to happen from anywhere. In these new store locations, an expanded assortment of tools for remote work are showcased in fully realized environments, including office set ups for remote work tools and airplane seats to test products for working on the go, like laptop trays and travel luggage. Essential services for small businesses in store – printing, shipping and technology support – have been elevated to provide first-class service in this new way of working and learning.
“These two Staples Connect store locations were designed to meet the unique needs of the specific communities they reside in,” said Marshall Warkentin, Chief Marketing and Merchandising Officer, Staples US Retail. “No matter where or how our customers choose to work and learn, we designed these stores to house all of the resources they need to remain successful. These new stores showcase the evolution of Staples Connect by offering an expertly-curated product assortment, upgraded services to support remote workers and small businesses, and assistance from best-in-class associates.”
Staples Connect: Los Angeles, CA
The new Staples Connect store in downtown Los Angeles, CA located on the historic Miracle Mile at 5665 W. Wilshire Boulevard will open to the public on Saturday, Nov. 6. Los Angeles is a vibrant community full of entrepreneurs, small businesses, side hustlers and dedicated educators. When visiting the new, reimagined Staples Connect location, customers can expect an array of products and services to meet their unique needs, including:
- A New Merchandising Experience: A reimagined merchandising assortment and a “try-before-you-buy” shopping experience so customers can test certain products before purchase. This new experience includes products from top brands, like curated furniture from HON, premium writing products from Lamy, business traveler products from Sennheiser, collaboration tools from VIBE and a premium luggage assortment from Delcey Paris
- On-site TSA PreCheck Enrollment®: An in-store application service enabling customers to obtain Precheck status so they can enjoy a stress-free check-in process at 200+ airports
- Print Shop: An updated Print and Marketing Services experience with a new, interactive Shutterstock kiosk with millions of images to choose from to customize print and marketing materials. This beautiful in-store experience features a large-scale, multi-media mural of images by local Shutterstock artists
- Shipping Services: Expanded Shipping Services area with packing services available
- Technology Services: A new tech service kiosk with specialists on stand-by to assist with everything from next-day PC repair to PC/laptop setup and preventative maintenance
Store associates from the former Wilshire Blvd Staples store are eager to assist returning and new customers at the new location. “The Staples team has been polite, attentive and proactive in assisting us to find the right solutions for our business’ needs, from banners and presentation materials to office supplies and connected tech,” said Douglas Weinstein, COO, Diamond Bakery LA. “I was impressed with the Print Team’s expertise and am particularly excited about the Shutterstock interactive kiosk at the new location for identifying new graphics for print materials.”
Staples Connect: Auburn, ME
The new Staples Connect store in Auburn, ME located at 89 Union Street will open to the public on Saturday, Nov. 6. The location will have all of the offerings available at the Los Angeles, CA location, along with a new assortment of wellness products from top brands like Echelon. This location will have a dedicated Staples Coworking Space opening for enrollment in the fall. Visit staplesconnect.com/coworking for more information or to take a virtual tour.
These store openings follow the expansion of the Staples Connect brand, which was first introduced in February 2020 in the Greater Boston Market, led by the transformation of its flagship stores with spaces dedicated innovative products and services, community solutions for working and learning, and small business owners and entrepreneurs.
About Staples Connect
With a focus on the community of small businesses and consumers, Staples Connect provides innovative products, services and inspiration essential to the new ways of working and learning. Staples Stores and Staples Connect retail locations serve millions of customers from entrepreneurs and small businesses to remote workers, parents, teachers, and students. Explore Staples Connect at a local Staples Store or online at StaplesConnect.com.