SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today at the annual American Society for Human Genetics meeting, Parse Biosciences, a company providing researchers with single-cell sequencing solutions, announced the launch of the most scalable single-cell RNA-seq solution on the market.
The Evercode Whole Transcriptome Mega allows researchers to profile up to 1,000,000 cells in parallel, allowing for unprecedented scale without losing biological resolution or data quality, and without the need for a custom instrument.
“Our one million cell solution represents the next evolution for single-cell sequencing,” said Alex Rosenberg, PhD., CEO and co-founder of Parse Biosciences. “Our kit’s new capabilities allow researchers to unlock a scale and a level of biological resolution never before thought possible. No other platform gives researchers this level of scale or usable data.”
Parse’s newest product addition is based on the same split-pool combinatorial barcoding technology as its 100,000 cell kit previously launched in February 2021, now called the Evercode Whole Transcriptome Kit. By using this unique approach to barcoding cells, Parse is able to bring single cell sequencing to the million-cell scale and offer high levels of sensitivity and gene detection.
Researchers can benefit from the Evercode WTK Mega’s unique capabilities, including:
- Unprecedented scalability – Up to 96 unique biological samples and 1,000,000 cells or nuclei in a single experiment.
- Increased sensitivity – Parse’s platform demonstrates high transcript detection even in cells with low RNA content.
- Increased resolution – A lower doublet rate than anything else on the market (observed doublets of 3.2% for 1M cells). Researchers can trust the data is true single cell data.
- Simplified workflow – By separating the sample extraction from downstream library preparation, Parse empowers researchers to run fixed samples collected on different dates or at different locations together in a single experiment.
- Easy to get started – Researchers can bypass the need for expensive and complicated microfluidic instruments to get started quickly. There are no maintenance fees or custom instruments required.
Simultaneously, Parse is also announcing the launch of the Evercode Whole Transcriptome Mini, empowering researchers to launch smaller-scale studies where they can profile 10,000 cells in parallel at an affordable price point.
Parse’s flagship product, the Evercode Whole Transcriptome Kit, is currently used by over 150 leading laboratories across the country.
Parse Biosciences will be presenting new capabilities of its platform at this year’s American Society of Human Genetics Meeting from October 18-22, 2021. Don’t miss CTO and co-founder Charlie Roco’s session, “Scaling Single Cell RNA-Seq: The Solution,” where he will unveil the capabilities of Evercode WT Mega and discuss what it means to conduct large-scale scRNA-seq research. ASHG attendees can join virtually on Wednesday, October 20th at 2:30pm Eastern.
You can also learn more or request a quote at: https://www.parsebiosciences.com/evercode-whole-transcriptome-mega.
About Parse Biosciences
Parse Biosciences is a Seattle-based company with the mission of accelerating progress in human health and scientific research.
At the core of our company is our pioneering approach for single cell sequencing. Single-cell sequencing has already enabled groundbreaking discoveries which have led to new understandings of cancer treatment, tissue repair, stem cell therapy, kidney and liver disease, brain development, and the immune system. At Parse Biosciences, we are providing researchers with the ability to perform single cell sequencing with unprecedented scale and ease.
To learn more, please visit: https://www.parsebiosciences.com/.