MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Digital River, an experienced global ecommerce enabler for established and fast-growing brands, today announced it has launched its own integration with Salesforce Commerce Cloud on Salesforce AppExchange, empowering users to integrate Digital River’s comprehensive checkout solution with Salesforce. The new app allows B2B merchants to combine Salesforce’s powerful commerce capabilities with Digital River’s merchant of record model and global payments, fraud, tax and compliance services – all through one comprehensive solution.
The Digital River app is available now on AppExchange.
Digital River solves complex tax, fraud mitigation and regulatory challenges on a global scale across 175+ countries and territories. With the Digital River app for Salesforce Commerce Cloud, sellers can reach new markets in as little as six weeks and decrease operational costs up to 20-30 percent without having to worry about the complexities of selling internationally. The new app was built in partnership with Docmation. Digital River and Docmation collaborated to deliver a streamlined solution to expedite Salesforce Commerce Cloud implementations while benefiting from the Digital River platform.
Comments on the News
- “Global commerce is incredibly complex and presents many challenges for sellers trying to keep up with issues ranging from foreign taxes and regulations to local payment preferences,” said Adam Coyle, CEO of Digital River. “With the Digital River Lightning B2B app for Salesforce Commerce Cloud, you can remove traditional barriers to global expansion, simplify your operations, minimize risk, and grow revenue like never before.”
- “Digital River is a welcome addition to AppExchange, as they power digital transformation for customers by allowing brands to connect to the future of the Salesforce platform," said Woodson Martin, GM of Salesforce AppExchange. "AppExchange is constantly evolving to enable our partners to build cutting-edge solutions to drive customer success."
- “Docmation is proud to partner with Digital River in building the Salesforce Commerce Cloud integration that provides Salesforce customers an out-of-the box solution that addresses global tax calculation, multiple payment options, supports multiple currencies and compliance management all in one single platform.” said Jay Sappidi, principal and co-founder of Docmation.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies, developers, and entrepreneurs to build, market and grow in entirely new ways. With more than 6,000 listings, 9 million customer installs and 98,000 peer reviews, AppExchange connects customers of all sizes and across industries to ready-to-install or customizable apps and Salesforce-certified consultants to solve any business challenge.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Become a fan of Digital River: https://www.facebook.com/DigitalRiverInc/
- Follow Digital River on Twitter: @DigitalRiverInc
Salesforce, AppExchange, Lightning and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About Digital River
With more than 25 years' experience, Digital River has mastered the ins and outs of global commerce. Established and fast-growing brands alike rely on our flexible, API-powered solutions to sell direct to their customers, whether they live around the corner or around the world. Our modular platform, global expertise, and advanced partner ecosystem lets brands focus on creating seamless buying experiences, while we work behind the scenes to manage orders and fulfillment, process payments, mitigate fraud, and handle taxes and compliance on their behalf. Brands benefit from our Global Seller Services, expertly designed to help brands accelerate global expansion, grow revenue, and protect their business from risk.
Digital River is headquartered in Minneapolis with offices across the U.S., Asia, Europe and South America. For more details, visit DigitalRiver.com.
Docmation is a Salesforce Crest Consulting Partner, helping companies achieve business growth and success with their Digital Transformation initiatives through Salesforce Commerce, CPQ, and Billing. With over a decade of experience in the Salesforce ecosystem and cloud offerings, supported by over 100+ certified Salesforce experts and endorsed by testimonies of 200+ clients, Docmation enables organizations in achieving significant business outcomes through innovation and market-leading strategy, advisory, implementation, and managed service solutions.
Docmation is the first-ever recipient of the prestigious “Salesforce Bolty Award”, representing a trailblazer commerce partner who has made exceptional contributions to Salesforce’s Commerce Cloud.
For more information on Docmation, visit https://docmation.com/
Follow us: https://www.linkedin.com/company/docmation