SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cloudinary, the media experience platform for many of the world’s top brands, today announced that its Media Optimizer solution has been named the “Best Content Management Platform” by MarTech Breakthrough, a leading market intelligence organization that recognizes the top companies and technologies in the global marketing, sales and advertising technology industries.
Among the 2,850 nominations submitted this year, Media Optimizer was recognized as a “breakthrough” MarTech solution for its innovation in helping companies make their websites and apps faster and more visually engaging – all of which improves SEO, increases overall customer engagement and leads to higher conversions.
Media Optimizer is a cloud-based, no code solution that automates image and video optimization and delivery in the format and quality best suited for each end-user device, browser, and connection speed. It eliminates the need for web and application teams to create multiple asset versions, freeing teams from costly and time-consuming manual work, and instead centrally controls, monitors and tweaks media performance and optimization settings over time.
“With Cloudinary Media Optimizer, marketing and developer teams can simply offload all the standard transformation tasks attached to managing and delivering images and videos, freeing them up to focus on advanced media editing, personalizations and enhanced user experience,” said James Johnson, Managing Director at MarTech Breakthrough. “This is a true ‘breakthrough’ product from Cloudinary and we are excited to recognize Media Optimizer with this award.”
“To attract today’s customers and keep them engaged, brands understand the importance of visually-rich and fast-performing websites in enhancing the online customer experience. However, when the media assets that create these online experiences are not optimized properly, they can slow down web pages causing visitors to bounce and shop elsewhere,” said Nathan Kelley, Managing Director of Media Optimizer at Cloudinary. “Brands can rely on Media Optimizer to help them deliver visually engaging experiences to their users quickly and at scale, no matter where their content is viewed. To receive such an award just four months after launch is a testament to our team’s commitment to providing companies with innovative solutions that help them unlock the full potential of their visual media.”
Companies in all industries can benefit from Media Optimizer, including retail and e-commerce, media and entertainment, travel and hospitality, and technology and finance. Media Optimizer’s key use cases and benefits include:
- Improved Website and App Performance: Automatically select image and video formats and optimize on demand to provide the best quality and format for the end user’s device and browser.
- Higher User Engagement: End users will have a fast and visually engaging experience, resulting in increased engagement, conversions, and brand loyalty.
- SEO & Core Web Vitals Improvements: Improves Google search rankings through enhanced Core Web Vitals metrics like Largest Contentful Paint and mobile-responsiveness.
- Faster Time to Market: Developers can focus on high-value work rather than spending time writing optimization code or manually creating asset variants.
- Bandwidth Savings: As media assets get auto optimized, companies use less bandwidth to deliver high quality experiences to end users.
- Reliable Delivery at Scale: Leverage Cloudinary’s multi-CDN solution and different CDN providers to automatically route traffic on the fastest possible path and deliver the best quality experience for global end users.
- Get Your Media Moving Faster with Cloudinary's Media Optimizer
- Media Optimizer Auto-Quality Optimization and Delivery
- Optimize Media to Get Ready for Google's Core Web Vitals
About MarTech Breakthrough
Part of the Tech Breakthrough Awards organization, the MarTech Breakthrough Awards program is devoted to honoring excellence in marketing, ad and sales technology companies, products and people. The MarTech Breakthrough Awards provide a platform for public recognition around the achievements of breakthrough marketing technology companies and products in categories including marketing automation, AdTech, SalesTech, marketing analytics, CRM, content and social marketing, website, SEM, mobile marketing and more. For more information, visit martechbreakthrough.com.
Cloudinary’s mission is to empower companies to deliver visual experiences that inspire and connect by unleashing the full potential of their media. With more than 50 billion assets under management and 8,000 customers worldwide, Cloudinary is the industry standard for developers, creators and marketers looking to upload, store, transform, manage, and deliver images and videos online. As a result, leading brands like Atlassian, Bleacher Report, Bombas, Grubhub, Hinge, NBC, Mediavine, Peloton, Petco and Under Armour are seeing significant business value in using Cloudinary, including faster time to market, higher user satisfaction and increased engagement and conversions. For more information, visit www.cloudinary.com.