SUNNYVALE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--With more than six million units sold since 2001, and a legacy of innovation and technological advances in the personal document scanner and digital imaging space, Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. is celebrating the 20th anniversary of its legendary ScanSnap scanner series.
The anniversary celebration will last throughout 2021 and include promotions, sales contests, special commemorative units, and a series of videos that capture the evolution of the ScanSnap series.
“We are very grateful to our customers in the United States and around the world who have supported our ScanSnap devices for the past 20 years,” said Daisuke Kutsuwada, President and CEO of Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. “As we look forward to the next 20 years, Fujitsu is committed to continuing to lead in digital technology and cloud compatibility innovation in the personal document scanner space.”
The ScanSnap series began in 2001 as a single, personal document scanner that showed speed and simplicity could also be compact. Following the initial, limited production run, ScanSnap scanners have evolved into a product line of essential, digital business tools serving customers working remotely at-home and on-site in many fields, including healthcare, financial services, real estate, education and more.
Products in the series have received numerous international honors over the past 20 years, including the Document Manager (DM) Award, the Red Dot Award, Japan’s Good Design Award, and the Consumer Technology Association’s Design & Engineering Award.
There are currently six models in the ScanSnap series:
- iX100 – compact, battery-powered wireless scanner weighing 14.1 ounces to take scanning beyond the desktop and into your mobile world
- iX1400 – simple, one-touch button scanner that connects through USB for a fast and secure scanning experience
- iX1500 – original flagship model of the series, capable of digitizing large volumes of papers quickly for more efficiency and productivity
- iX1600 – latest flagship model, offering an all-in-one document management solution and option to connect through Wi-Fi or USB cable for the most flexible placement options
- S1300i – portable and compact duplex scanner with option of USB or AC power
- SV600 – overhead-style contactless scanner that easily scans larger formats with an overhead LED without cutting or damaging them
The series’ functionality has also evolved. The latest iX1400 and iX1600 ScanSnap models launched in January 2021 not only provide high-speed scanning, but new, dedicated ScanSnap Home 2.0 software for simplified operation and one-touch document, photo, business card management.
To learn more about Fujitsu’s ScanSnap series and full scanner lineup, go to https://fujitsuscannerstore.com/scanners/scansnap/.
About Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc
Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. has been delivering industry-leading imaging solutions and unsurpassed customer experiences for more than half a century. Our portfolio unlocks the full potential of document scanning with scalable software that captures the data from every document in the highest quality possible, and saves it in the cloud or in an on-premise solution. Together with our partner network, we help organizations work more efficiently, make their workflows more reliable and make data processing faster, so our customers can leverage their full digital potential. Learn more at https://scanners.us.fujitsu.com/products.