BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CapeBus is proud to announce the launch of its new premium bus service providing daily express service between Cape Cod and Boston/Logan Airport – launching July 3, 2021.
Service will provide:
- Express luxury bus service between Logan Airport, Boston and Cape Cod (servicing Sagamore, Barnstable and Hyannis with ferry connections to Martha’s Vineyard & Nantucket.)
- Spacious extra legroom leather seating onboard our fleet of custom-built Mercedes Motorcoaches.
- Service operated by Yankee Line, Boston-based motorcoach operator with 40 years of ground passenger transportation experience.
- Schedule designed to align with Nantucket & Martha’s Vineyard ferry connections.
- ADA accessible motorcoaches – providing mobility options for all riders.
- Premium onboard amenities including plush leather/extra legroom seating, chilled bottled water, 110-volt power outlets at each seat and robust complimentary Wifi Connectivity.
“Our team at CapeBus is excited to launch our luxury bus service between Cape Cod, Boston and Logan International Airport. Whether traveling to Logan Airport for vacation, commuting from Barnstable to your office on State Street or connecting to Nantucket ferry service, CapeBus will provide the ultimate ride-share experience onboard our fleet of sleek Mercedes Motorcoaches,” says Michael Costa, CapeBus.
To learn more and book your seat please visit www.capebus.com.
CapeBus is a new luxury bus service operating daily between Logan Airport, Boston and Cape Cod including Sagamore, Barnstable, Hyannis and ferry connections to Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket.
About Yankee Line
Yankee Line, founded in 1980 and based in Boston operates a fleet of premium minicoaches and motorcoaches throughout the Northeast.