FLORHAM PARK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--As part of its Learning Series Webinars, ASCO Power Technologies announces a June 29 webinar about NEC temporary source of power requirements. Sixty minutes in length, the ASCO Learning Series Webinar: NEC Temporary Source of Power Requirements: Manual Transfer Switches, Docking Stations and Engine Start Signals is a live webinar that will be FREE to power industry professionals, engineers, facility managers, and technicians. A leading ASCO engineer will provide insight to connecting temporary power sources to backup power systems.
Reasons to Attend
By completing the webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Understand basic NEC Requirements for Emergency and Standby Power including NEC 2017 700.3(F) & 700.10(D)(3) changes
- Understand temporary generator set connection using Manual Transfer Switches and Docking Stations
- Explain how 16 Series single-pole connectors affect short circuit ratings of a docking station and the Withstand and Closing Ratings of transfer switches
- Describe start signal integrity and temporary generator set connection requirements
- Identify compliant solutions for monitoring start signal integrity
About the Presenter
The webinar will be led by Kevin Ragbasingh, Product Manager for ASCO Power Technologies. Kevin’s primary duties include product development and management of 7000 Series Medium Voltage and Series 300 Automatic Transfer Switch product lines. Kevin has helped successfully launched ASCO’s Series 300 Quick Connect Panel products as well as its Manual Transfer Switch and Manual Transfer Switch with integrated quick connects.
The event will be held at 11:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time on June 29, 2021. All interested professionals are encouraged to register now for this free event by visiting www.ascopower.com.
About ASCO Power Technologies
ASCO Power Technologies has provided power reliability solutions for more than 125 years. The firm designs, manufactures, services, and supports automatic transfer switches, power control equipment, load banks, and critical power management systems. ASCO products serve mission-critical functions in data centers, healthcare facilities, telecommunication networks, commercial buildings, and industrial operations. To learn more about any of ASCO’s premium products and services, call (800) 800 ASCO (2726), email CustomerCare@Ascopower.com, or visit www.ascopower.com.