FALL RIVER, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SecZetta, the leading provider of third-party identity risk solutions, today shared its business growth highlights for the first quarter of its 2021 fiscal year ending in April. The company enjoyed another record-breaking quarter, year-over-year quarter revenue growth of 80%. In addition, SecZetta continued to bolster its customer roster and expand its partnership programs to better support new and existing customers as they battle an ever-evolving digital and threat environment.
“The uptick in high-profile cyberattacks in the last few months is bringing about a heightened focus on the vulnerability of organizations to security breaches related to their third-party workforce when they lack the proper risk-culture, cybersecurity systems, and auditable processes,” said David Pignolet, CEO and founder of SecZetta. “According to recent data the Ponemon Institute, 74% of organizations that experienced a breach in the last 12 months believe that their breaches were a result of giving too much access to third-parties. As these attacks continue to grow in scale and consequence, organizations looking to fortify their cybersecurity and adopt new frameworks, such as Zero Trust models, must ensure that their new programs include securing third-party workers.”
As the pandemic accelerated digital transformation programs and in particular, the move to cloud technologies, organizations found a major deficiency in their existing processes and technologies for managing third-party identity risk. Adding complexity to this identity challenge, digital transformation strategies call for organizations to also increasingly give access to scores of non-human workers like bots, IoT devices, and RPA.
SecZetta offers security and assurance with its easy-to-use, purpose-built solutions that address third-party identity risk head on and help better manage the identity risk and lifecycle management needs of growing third-party populations.
Q1 Customer Highlights
SecZetta continues to expand its customer base across a variety of industries. New Q1 customer wins include:
- Kootenai Health, a 331-bed community owned hospital and physician clinics with a main campus in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
- San Joaquin General Hospital, a 196-bed public teaching hospital located within the San Joaquin County area of French Camp, CA.
- Scripps Health, a not-for-profit integrated health care delivery system based in San Diego, Calif treats more than 600,000 patients annually through the dedication of 3,000 affiliated physicians and more than 15,000 employees among its five acute-care hospital campuses, home health care services, 28 outpatient centers and clinics, and hundreds of affiliated physician offices throughout the region.
- State of Illinois, Department of Innovation & Technology (DoIT), an agency that delivers technology, innovation and telecommunication services to state government agencies, boards and commissions.
New Q1 Partnerships and Integrations
SecZetta continued to build out its partner roster in Q1 to support its ambitious global growth. New partners include:
- AE Business Solutions, a leading IT and Workforce Management company serving enterprise organizations throughout the Midwest.
- Auth0, a modern identity platform that enables organizations to provide secure access to any application, for any user
- Legion Star, a professional services firm focusing on Identity Management, Cloud, and ERP Consulting
- MajorKey brings together over 420 technical, sales and delivery specialists to focus on helping its public and private sector clients unlock the benefits of cloud-enabled digital transformation
- SecureLink, the leader in third-party security, providing secure third-party remote access for both highly regulated enterprise organizations and technology vendors
- Strivacity, a software company providing turn-key Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) solutions to brands selling their products and/or services in the digital marketplace
- Synnex, a leading IT design-to-distribution business process services company
"SecZetta and Strivacity working together provides the perfect marriage for applying real-time risk decision making to any stage of the lifecycle for third-party identities,” said Keith Graham, co-founder & Chief Executive Officer, Strivacity. “With over half of data breaches coming from third parties, we believe this partnership will help organizations reduce third-party access risk in a way that doesn’t hinder the user experience, add friction, or increase costs associated with managing these external identities. It's SecZetta's and Strivacity's unique approaches combined that make this partnership a win-win for our customers."
SecZetta is the leading provider of third-party identity management solutions. Our solutions enable organizations to execute risk-based identity access and lifecycle strategies for diverse non-employee populations. Because the solution suite is purpose-built, it’s uniquely able to manage the complex relationships organizations have with non-employees in a single, easy-to-use application that simultaneously helps facilitate commercial initiatives, support regulatory compliance, and reduce third-party risk. For more information about SecZetta visit https://seczetta.com/.