VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Wondershare DemoCreator has redefined its brand vision and mission to expand its reach and improve the overall applications of the product. The company has also updated the official DemoCreator website, making it user-centric and more resourceful.
Prospective users can now explore the major DemoCreator features and find out how to use it in different ways. There is also a dedicated User Case section, explaining the applications of the product in the educational and business sectors.
The updated website now features the real user interface of the product with dedicated user scenarios for the following cases:
- For Teachers: Educators can now use DemoCreator to create instructional videos, e-learning courses, and other educational video contents.
- For Students: Students and researchers can get into e-learning with a tool like DemoCreator. From presentations to taking notes, the screen recorder comes in handy in different scenarios.
- For Schools: Academic institutes can make online learning easier than ever with DemoCreator. It can be used as an e-learning and course creation software.
- For Marketers: Marketers can create product demos, customer training videos, and other kinds of promotional content.
- For Engineers: Engineers can use DemoCreator to record product demos and create video documentation.
On the other hand, Wondershare DemoCreator aims to add more use cases for gamers and other individuals.
“The feedback from our users is always valuable for DemoCreator. We have added more use cases from the end-user perspective to demonstrate the wide applications of DemoCreator,” says Aaron Gao, Senior Marketing Manager of Wondershare DemoCreator. “To provide better user experience, we are planning to bring DemoCreator 5.0 with advanced recording options, more video effects, improved audio editing tools, and other features.” he added about the coming product update.
With the updated DemoCreator brand vision, the company expects to strengthen its reach in the market.
Founded in 2003, Wondershare is a global leader in software development and a pioneer in digital creativity. Wondershare has been committed to creating powerful and easy-to-use software for users. Dedicated to becoming a global and influential platform of software solutions, Wondershare already has its presence in over 150 countries and is known as a leading software developer in numerous domains. www.wondershare.com