PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In acknowledgement of the commitments and contributions of young professionals in its workplace, Aramark (NYSE:ARMK), a global leader in food, facilities management and uniforms, yesterday awarded 40 young leaders with the inaugural Aramark 40 Under 40 Awards.
Exemplary individuals were nominated by their leadership teams, across the enterprise and internationally, and were honored at the “Aramark Young Professionals 40 Under 40” virtual symposium, hosted last night by the Aramark Young Professionals (AYP) employee resource group. AYP was established to drive business outcomes and support the Organization’s efforts to engage, develop and retain young professionals – one of the fastest growing segments of the workforce. Their mission is to connect, engage and empower young professionals, and their allies, through a network that cultivates future leaders, enhances the capability of the workforce and helps ensure Aramark's competitive advantage.
The following award recipients, from across the company’s businesses and sectors, were recognized for their impact within the Organization, industry, and community.
- William Chan- Account Manager
- McKenzie Graf- IT Technical Analyst
- Eric Adams- Chief Innovation Officer, LifeWorks Restaurant Group
- Joseph Noel- Multi-Unit General Manager
- Brianne Pena- HR Manager
- Hamzah Abu-Ragheb- Sustainable Sourcing Manager
- Shannon Braden- Assistant General Counsel - Employment Law
- Kevin Brett- Senior Counsel
- Erin Noss- Senior Director, External Communications
- Nitta Thepsouvan- Senior Business Analyst
- Stephen Grant- District Manager
- Tony Beasley- Resident District Manager
- Jacqueline Broaddus- District Manager
- Marina Jacobs- B2B Marketing Manager, Facilities
- Matthew Murray- Financial Analyst
- James Nugent- Regional Operations Manager
- Katie Tracy- VP Finance, Facilities Services
- Emily Ramsdell- General Manager
- Jimi Schloth- District Manager
- Chanel Brown- Vice President of Strategic Partnerships
- Rachel Kehm LaChapelle- General Manager
- Matt Rogers- VP of Growth - Harvest Table
- Paula Garcia Angulo- Talent Development Manager - Chile
- Brad Atkinson- Director of Business Development - Canada
- Diego Cerda- Head of Finance, Supply Chain - Chile
- Sarah Foulds- Regional Facilities Manager - UK
- Katharina Johannsen- Legal Counsel - Germany
- Emma Kirk- Offshore Finance Manager - UK
- Lynn Long- Senior Legal Counsel - China
- Clare Rynn- Key Account Director - Ireland
- Justin Crews- District Manager
- Dan Regler- VP Finance
- Jordan Glazier- LVP Human Resources
- Bob Jensen- Fleet Director
- Erin Moshier- Zone Sales Manager
Sports & Entertainment
- John Gilbert- General Manager
- Marcus Williams- Director of Concessions
- Tiffany Kaelin- Manager, Strategic Accounts Implementation
- Eric Loughlin- Key Account Manager
“Congratulations to all of the 40 Under 40 Awards recipients. Your commitment and contribution to our Organization is commendable,” said John Zillmer, CEO of Aramark. “Because they are rooted in service, these 40 young leaders do great things for their colleagues, our partners, and our communities every day, and I look forward to watching them to continue to thrive in our Company.”
Aramark’s commitment to people is a core part of the Company’s sustainability plan, Be Well. Do Well., focused on positively impacting people and the planet. Aramark’s people priority is to facilitate access to opportunities that will improve the well-being of the Company’s employees, consumers, communities and people in its supply chain.
About Aramark Young Professionals (AYP)
Aramark Young Professionals (AYP) was established to drive business outcomes and support the Organization’s efforts to engage, develop and retain young professionals – one of the fastest growing segments of the workforce. Their mission is to connect, engage and empower young professionals and their allies through a network that cultivates future leaders, enhances the capability of our workforce and help ensure Aramark's competitive advantage.
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world with food, facilities, and uniform services. Because our culture is rooted in service, our employees strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. Aramark has been named to DiversityInc’s “Top 50 Companies for Diversity” list, the Forbes list of “America’s Best Employers for Diversity,” the HRC’s “Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality” and scored 100% on the Disability Equality Index. Learn more at www.aramark.com and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.