PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Phenom, the category leader in Talent Experience Management (TXM), today announced a new approach for enterprise software adoption and customer success. CORE (Customer Onboarding and Readiness Experience) prioritizes genuine, abiding partnership as customers become experts in the TXM platform and scale it beyond their initial needs.
Phenom conceived CORE as a fundamental divergence from the tech industry’s ineffective, templated approach that focuses exclusively on implementation — but never ongoing support. CORE dynamically changes over time to meet organizations’ evolving HR infrastructure and talent goals.
CORE breaks down the critical phases of customers’ adoption and success — Initiate, Plan, Execute, Transition, Monitor, and Evolve. These phases underscore the importance of collaboration and monitor progress against key benchmarks. As a result, there are no sunken costs from investing in a platform that most users don’t embrace.
Three HR leaders from industry-leading enterprises follow the pillars of CORE to maximize the Phenom platform, and they continue to see new value every day:
- Jennifer Bombardier, vice president of talent acquisition at Radian Group Inc: “Phenom provides many resources and solutions to make our onboarding and adoption process a smooth and seamless one. Unlike many software providers, the support doesn’t stop after implementation. Phenom continues to share relevant and timely learning materials, host live work sessions, and review our goals and analytics to ensure we’re driving the best results. They continue to be a committed partner.”
- Ashley Blackmore, senior manager of talent acquisition at Newell Brands: "Phenom is more like an extension of our own team, so we don’t feel like we’re always being sold on something. Rather, they know what we need and are there to help. Throughout implementation, and beyond, frequent phone calls and live training sessions have ensured customer service that is above and beyond.”
- Zach Elder, talent acquisition systems optimization lead at FIS Global: “A great piece of software is only as good as the users utilizing it. A thoughtful and consistent adoption plan is critical to ensure users are set up for success. Together with Phenom, FIS leveraged a combination of instructor-led trainings — reinforced through hands-on exercises and gamification — to accelerate our adoption efforts.”
“CORE is the new standard for how software companies should support their customers,” said Hari Bayireddy, co-founder and COO at Phenom. “It is built on transparency, encouraging the celebration of success and the analysis of outcomes. Through CORE, Phenom will continue to provide the kind of attentive partnership that software adopters deserve, and we hope other SaaS companies follow the same model.”
CORE accelerates how fast customers transform their talent experience with the Phenom platform. In 2020, TXM was adopted by 25,000 recruiters, talent marketers and hiring managers — helping them hire over 2 million people and engage over 3 million employees. Additionally, Phenom customers have leveraged TXM to drive the following key outcomes:
- A media company increased completed applications by 300%.
- A healthcare company hired 451 critical nurses over just seven weeks.
- A conglomerate fueled over 6,500 internal referrals per month.
- A logistics company decreased time to fill for internal hiring by 20%.
- A software corporation automated 90% of interview scheduling, saving 24,000 hours.
- A hospitality company engaged 18,000 candidates through chatbot, reducing time to apply by 78%.
- A technology company experienced a 25% decrease in time to fill by using talent CRM campaigns.
- An entertainment company drove 33,000 visits to their alumni portal, resulting in 900 applications.
To learn more about CORE, visit Phenom’s blog.
Phenom is a global HR technology company with a purpose to help a billion people find the right job. With an expertise in building AI-powered, scalable solutions, Phenom Talent Experience Management (TXM) personalizes and automates the talent journey for candidates, recruiters, employees and management with its Career Site, Chatbot, CRM, CMS, SMS and Email Campaigns, University Recruiting, Internal Mobility, Career Pathing, Diversity & Inclusion, Talent Marketplace, Gigs, Referrals, Hiring Manager and Analytics. As a result, employers improve their talent acquisition and talent management efforts by helping candidates and employees find the right job, recruiters identify and engage the right talent, and management optimizes HR strategy, process and spend. Phenom was ranked among the fastest-growing technology companies in the 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and won a regional 2020 Timmy Award for launching and optimizing HelpOneBillion.com.
Headquartered in Greater Philadelphia, Phenom also has offices in India, Israel, the Netherlands, Germany and the United Kingdom.