SÃO PAULO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Information Services Group (ISG) (Nasdaq: III), a leading global technology research and advisory firm, has launched a research study examining providers of marketing technology (martech) solutions in Brazil as companies look for better ways to connect with potential customers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The study results will be published in a comprehensive ISG Provider Lens™ report, called Martech Solutions and Service Providers, scheduled to be released in June. The report will cover several marketing technology categories, including digital advertising, customer relationship support, virtual events and customer analytics.
Enterprise buyers will be able to use information from the report to evaluate their current vendor relationships, potential new engagements and available offerings, while ISG advisors use the information to recommend providers to the firm’s buy-side clients.
The new report will look at ways martech providers are helping their customers deal with a changing consumer landscape, said Jan Erik Aase, partner and global leader, ISG Provider Lens Research. “End customers are changing their habits and personalization needs, while demanding more convenience and immediacy from their consumer experiences,” he said. “This was happening even before the COVID-19 pandemic created of a new kind of online consumer in recent months.”
ISG has distributed surveys to more than 140 marketing technology and service providers. Working in collaboration with ISG’s global advisors, the research team will produce six quadrants representing the services and products the typical enterprise client is buying in the martech space, based on ISG’s experience working with its clients. The six quadrants that will be covered are:
- Digital Presence and Digital Ads, including companies that develop solutions for the promotion, dissemination and display of brands, products, services and campaigns, with the aim of facilitating and optimizing the results of advertising. The quadrant includes search advertising, outdoor advertising, geolocation-based advertising and market research.
- Digital Experience and Content, covering digital experience providers offering a holistic and complete stack of integrated digital experience technologies. To stay competitive, providers are at the forefront of technology development in areas such as artificial intelligence and machine learning. They develop content that addresses the needs of potential customers and converts them into sales opportunities.
- Social and Relationship, including providers that offer solutions in the areas of customer relations and marketing on social networks. These solutions include tools for social media management and monitoring and relationship management with influencers, and platforms that manage and drive online and offline events for marketing actions. Also included are solutions for campaign management and fostering relationships with influencers and micro-influencers, as well as all solutions that involve the relationship between a customer and a company through various communication channels.
- E-commerce, covering providers that offer tools for the optimization and conversion of sales to e-commerce as well as customer loyalty solutions. The quadrant also includes platforms for creating questionnaires and tools for conducting market research, and platforms that enables a business to set up and manage an online store, complete with all the necessary tools to market and sell products. Platforms also allow business owners to review store performance, manage inventory, define product pricing and run promotions.
- Virtual Events, including providers that replicate a physical event online, offering solutions that allow the hosting of a conference, trade show or product launch from the comfort of a home or office, using only a laptop or mobile device and an Internet connection. Participants can expect one-to-one live chat and videoconferencing, live seminars and presentations, integrated social media channels, as well as real-time delegate networking features.
- Analytics and Intelligence, covering providers offering solutions that collect data and information from buyers, and use market intelligence to drive sales engines. Also included are big data systems, loyalty programs and market research solutions that use a large volume of data for analysis, decision making and marketing actions. The quadrant also includes customer data platforms that include profiles, personal identifiers, website visits, mobile app sessions, e-mail responses, chat transcripts, audio recordings of customer service interactions, social media comments and purchase orders.
The report will cover the Brazilian martech solutions market. ISG analyst Mauricio Ohtani will serve as lead author of the report.
A list of identified providers and vendors and further details on the study are available in this digital brochure. Companies not listed as marketing technology providers can contact ISG and ask to be included in the study.
About ISG Provider Lens™ Research
The ISG Provider Lens™ Quadrant research series is the only service provider evaluation of its kind to combine empirical, data-driven research and market analysis with the real-world experience and observations of ISG's global advisory team. Enterprises will find a wealth of detailed data and market analysis to help guide their selection of appropriate sourcing partners, while ISG advisors use the reports to validate their own market knowledge and make recommendations to ISG's enterprise clients. The research currently covers providers offering their services globally, across Europe, as well as in the U.S., Germany, Switzerland, the U.K., France, the Nordics, Brazil and Australia/New Zealand, with additional markets to be added in the future. For more information about ISG Provider Lens research, please visit this webpage.
A companion research series, the ISG Provider Lens Archetype reports, offer a first-of-its-kind evaluation of providers from the perspective of specific buyer types.
ISG (Information Services Group) (Nasdaq: III) is a leading global technology research and advisory firm. A trusted business partner to more than 700 clients, including more than 75 of the world’s top 100 enterprises, ISG is committed to helping corporations, public sector organizations, and service and technology providers achieve operational excellence and faster growth. The firm specializes in digital transformation services, including automation, cloud and data analytics; sourcing advisory; managed governance and risk services; network carrier services; strategy and operations design; change management; market intelligence and technology research and analysis. Founded in 2006, and based in Stamford, Conn., ISG employs more than 1,300 digital-ready professionals operating in more than 20 countries—a global team known for its innovative thinking, market influence, deep industry and technology expertise, and world-class research and analytical capabilities based on the industry’s most comprehensive marketplace data. For more information, visit www.isg-one.com.