EDISON, N.J. & VERONA, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Eleanor Health, the first addiction and mental health provider delivering convenient and comprehensive care through a value-based payment structure, today announced the virtual opening of its Edison and Verona locations with in-person services to be offered in the coming weeks.
The openings come at a critical time as residents simultaneously battle the COVID-19 pandemic and addiction epidemic. Between January and November 2020, New Jersey reported 2,791 suspected overdose deaths and 13,501 narcan administrations, underscoring the need for treatment providers to expand their services and delivery options.
“Middlesex and Essex counties are within the top four for overdose deaths in the state,” explained Co-Founder of Eleanor Health Srishti Mirchandani. “Eleanor is ready to serve the Edison and Verona communities during this incredibly stressful time by providing personalized support for substance misuse, addiction, and behavioral health needs.”
Providing flexible services without barriers, virtual appointments are available to all New Jersey residents regardless of geographical location.
“Now more than ever, people need personalized care that meets them right where they are,” says Eleanor Health Clinic Operations Senior Manager Chris Borkowski. “Eleanor Health’s hope is to reduce the stigma associated with accessing care and to be a continuous source of support for those in need.”
These openings mark Eleanor’s second and third clinics in New Jersey, leveraging telehealth, technology, and Eleanor’s care team including medical, nursing, therapy, and recovery support. Eleanor Health is partnering with Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey as a value-based care provider for addiction treatment services focused on expanding access to care throughout New Jersey. Services include Medication Assisted Treatment, therapy and counseling, psychiatric evaluation, recovery resources, and telehealth services.
Eleanor remains committed to:
- Providing treatment where most convenient for community members, including at its three locations in New Jersey and via a 100% virtual model from the safety and convenience of home.
- Delivering comprehensive services including Medication Assisted Treatment, psychiatric evaluation, treatment of co-occurring psychiatric conditions, medication management, individual and group therapy, nurse care management, support to address social determinants of health, and peer recovery coaching.
- Operating on a payment structure that measures positive health outcomes achieved, including reducing total health care costs, providing unmatched access, and achieving high patient satisfaction.
- Employing teams of medical practitioners, addiction clinicians, and peer recovery coaches with personal lived experience to engage and support individuals to achieve their recovery goals.
- Coordinating care across the healthcare and social services continuum to improve the patient journey and increase long-term recovery rates and overall health outcomes for individuals.
“Eleanor Health’s unparalleled focus on treating the whole person with evidence-based principles is just one of the reasons we are thrilled to expand our impact in North Jersey,” continued Eleanor Health Co-Founder Srishti Mirchandani.
To learn more about Eleanor, please visit: www.eleanorhealth.com
For a full list of their New Jersey locations, visit: www.eleanorhealth.com/locations/new-jersey
About Eleanor Health
Eleanor Health is the first addiction and mental health provider delivering convenient and comprehensive care through a value-based payment structure. Committed to health and wellbeing without judgment, Eleanor Health is focused on delivering whole-person, comprehensive care to transform the quality, delivery, and accessibility of addiction treatment. To learn more, visit: www.eleanorhealth.com