SAN MATEO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE: GWRE), the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently, today announced that seven Solution partners have been promoted within the PartnerConnect Solution Alliance Program for their contributions serving mutual customers. PartnerConnect includes four relationship tiers (or levels); Access, Select, Advantage, and Premier. The PartnerConnect tiers are designed to recognize individual partners based on their achievements and promotions are awarded as partners gain more market traction when their integrated solutions are adopted by Guidewire customers.
Joining current Premier tier partners Enterprise Holdings, Hyland, OpenText, Quadient, and Smart Communications is:
- Verisk provides predictive analytics and decision-support solutions to customers in the insurance, energy and specialized markets, and financial services industries. The company’s analytic solutions address insurance underwriting and claims, fraud, regulatory compliance, fraud regulatory reporting, natural resources, catastrophes, economic forecasting, geopolitical risks, as well as environmental, social and governance (ESG) matters.
Partners promoted to the Advantage tier include:
- Hi Marley allows adjusters to easily initiate texting to the insured with capabilities like: Custom messaging to collect opt in, message templates to deliver cohesive messaging, real time translation, outbound media to share PDFs and other media types, and an industry compliant transcript stored directly in Guidewire ClaimCenter. A survey tool can also be leveraged in the same text thread to gather real time customer feedback.
- OneSpan provides an e-signature solution that allows insurance companies to accelerate the approval process and get documents signed digitally, faster and more securely – including new business applications, waivers, beneficiary forms, policy and claims documents.
- Prelude Software’s PayPilot® Disbursement Hub Solution is the single source for omni-channel, automated, payment processing gateway with Ready for Guidewire accelerators that provide robust, digital payment modalities, including self-service payee portals with payment choices, with native modules and integration with best-of-class, third-party solutions.
Promoted to the Select tier:
- ACI serves the entire policyholder journey, delivering anywhere access through easy personalized experiences that boost the effectiveness of customer communications, billing, payments and claim disbursements.
- TrueMotion provides a leading smartphone driving data platform, powered by machine learning. The platform determines when a person is driving, reveals their behaviors behind the wheel, and detects crashes.
- Zipwhip enables claims representatives to communicate via their customers’ preferred method—texting. Using their existing desk phone numbers, claims representatives can send and receive texts via a computer using Zipwhip’s desktop app, web app and browser extensions.
“We congratulate our Solution partners on their well-deserved promotions within our industry-leading PartnerConnect program,” said Becky Mattick, vice president, Global Solution Alliances, Guidewire Software. “These hard-earned promotions recognize the shared and ongoing commitment of Guidewire and our Solution Partner ecosystem towards empowering insurers to innovate and grow efficiently, and we are thrilled with the ability of our partners to strengthen their solution offerings and differentiate their Guidewire business.”
“We’d like to thank our Solution partners for their continued contributions and dedication to providing innovative products, technologies and data that complement the Guidewire platform and help our customers transform their businesses,” said Neil Betteridge, vice president, Strategy, Guidewire Software. “Our growing global partner ecosystem is instrumental to the success of our shared customers in the Property and Casualty insurance industry, and we truly value these strategic partnerships that serve our jointly enabled insurers.”
For the full list of Guidewire PartnerConnect Solution partners, click here. To discover what’s next in the Guidewire Marketplace, and keep up with the latest Insurtech ecosystem news, subscribe to the Guidewire Marketplace Newsletter here.
About Guidewire PartnerConnect ecosystem and Ready for Guidewire
Guidewire PartnerConnect Solution partners provide software, technology, and data solutions as well as insurance support services. Our Solution partners help drive business value and innovation for insurers by developing and delivering integrations, extensions, apps, and other complementary solutions for Guidewire products. All of our Ready for Guidewire partner solutions are validated for security, quality, and compatibility with Guidewire, and can be found on the Guidewire Marketplace.
With over 100 partners and more than 155 Ready for Guidewire validated integrations currently available in the Guidewire Marketplace, Guidewire’s Solution ecosystem provides insurers with applications that enhance, extend, and complement the capabilities of the Guidewire platform. Guidewire’s worldwide partner community equips insurers with the ability to accelerate their pace of innovation and drive business forward. The Solution program has shown increased momentum, doubling the number of partners who have joined over the past two years. Since the start of Guidewire’s current fiscal year in August 2020, more than 10 new Solution partners have signed on to the program and over 30 partner integrations published to the Marketplace. Customer adoption has also flourished, with thousands of downloads from Guidewire Marketplace since its launch.
For more information about Guidewire PartnerConnect, please visit http://www.guidewire.com/partners.
About Guidewire Software
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. As of the end of our fiscal year 2019, more than 380 insurers, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record, with 1,000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our marketplace provides hundreds of applications that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
For more information, please visit www.guidewire.com and follow us on Twitter: @Guidewire_PandC.
NOTE: For information about Guidewire’s trademarks, visit https://www.guidewire.com/legal-notices.