WALTHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, Wolters Kluwer Health announced the launch of Lippincott Connect, an all-in-one, digital learning solution that reinvents the traditional medical textbook as a natively digital experience. Medical students can master challenging subjects more effectively by taking advantage of an interactive digital book experience designed specifically for medical school with multimedia study content, formative assessment, and social learning tools.
“Medical students of today are digital natives who favor interactivity and a multimedia learning experience that caters to their individual learning styles,” said Vikram Savkar, Vice President and General Manager of the Medicine Segment, Health Learning, Research & Practice, Wolters Kluwer. “The powerful digital learning tools in Lippincott Connect give students an edge in challenging subjects that ultimately helps them succeed in their classes and accelerate their preparation for practice.”
With lifetime access included, Lippincott Connect will become a personal library of medical textbooks and notes that students can draw on while preparing for boards and rotations, and into their residency years.
Titles available in Lippincott Connect for the spring 2021 semester include market-leading content including:
- Bates’ Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking, 13th Edition, Bickley
- Bates’ Pocket Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking, 9th Edition, Bickley
- Clinical Epidemiology: The Essentials, 6th Edition, Fletcher
- Exercise Physiology: Integrating Theory and Application, 3rd Edition, Kraemer/Fleck
- Grant’s Atlas of Anatomy, 15th Edition, Agur/Dalley
- Grant’s Dissector, 17th Edition, Detton
- Musculoskeletal Assessment: Joint Motion and Muscle Testing, 4th Edition, Clarkson
- Occupational Therapy for Physical Dysfunction, 8th Edition, Dirette
- West’s Respiratory Physiology: The Essentials, 11th Edition, West/Luks
Lippincott Connect can be purchased by students in conjunction with the print version of the textbooks, or as a standalone digital learning tool. For more information, visit Lippincott Connect.