BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--O’Reilly, the premier source for insight-driven learning on technology and business, today announced its 2021 Superstream Series lineup. Beginning this month, O’Reilly will present its most popular conference franchises— Software Architecture, Infrastructure & Ops, Open Source Software (OSCON), Strata Data, and Artificial Intelligence—in a multipart virtual format.
First introduced in 2020, the O’Reilly Superstream Series offers a collection of virtual conferences featuring expert speakers who deliver talks and training sessions on the most prominent subjects and emerging trends in technology. Each event addresses different topics, with unique sessions covered in half-day blocks. Suitable for participants of all levels, the Superstream Series is exclusive to O’Reilly members, and all events are recorded for future viewing on oreilly.com.
Last year, more than 1 million users registered for O’Reilly’s virtual events and live online training courses led by industry experts, including over 30,000 registrants for the Superstream Series. This year, O’Reilly separates the popular Strata Data & AI conference into two distinguished events designating focus on either data or AI, duly titled Strata Data and Artificial Intelligence.
“With the rise of remote work, we were pleased to see the immediate popularity of O’Reilly’s live online learning and events,” said Laura Baldwin, president of O’Reilly. “We are excited to announce a new year of our Superstream Series, which will provide the O’Reilly community with virtual opportunities to accelerate knowledge in all facets of business and technology. This year’s lineup offers tailored sessions on the most notable topics and trends that will provide attendees with new insights and valuable skills from key innovators through live sessions and interactive tutorials.”
Registration for the Superstream Series is now open. Dates and subject matter include:
- January 20, 2021: Architecture Meets Data
- March 18, 2021: Software Architecture Fundamentals (APAC)
- May 19, 2021: Mastering Your Microservices Stack
- July 14, 2021: Soft Skills Are the Hardest Part
- September 15, 2021: Software Architecture Fundamentals—Comparing Architectural Styles
- November 3, 2021: Architecture Outside of Applications
- January 27, 2021: CI/CD (Sponsored by LaunchDarkly)
- April 7, 2021: Cloud Engineering for Operators
- May 26, 2021: Creating Your Kubernetes Platform
- July 28, 2021: Microservices and DevOps (APAC)
- September 29, 2021: Building Security into Your Development Lifecycle
- January 28, 2021: Python—Tips and Tricks, Machine Learning, and What’s New in 3.9 and Beyond
- April 29, 2021: Go—Generics, Modules, and the Future of Open Source Go Programming
- July 29, 2021: Java
- October 28, 2021: C++
Strata Data (Sponsored by Intel)
- February 9, 2021: Data Science Fundamentals
- May 4, 2021: Data-Intensive Applications
- August 10, 2021: Data Warehouses, Data Lakes, and Data Lakehouses
- November 9, 2021: Business Analysis
Artificial Intelligence (Sponsored by Intel)
- March 17, 2021: AI/ML in Production
- June 16, 2021: Responsible AI
- September 22, 2021: Scaling AI
- December 1, 2021: Securing AI
Sponsorship opportunities still exist for several of these events in 2021. For information on sponsoring a Superstream, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For qualified journalists and analysts interested in joining a Superstream, and for all media queries, please contact: email@example.com.
For more information about the O’Reilly Superstream Series or to learn more about O’Reilly online learning, visit: www.oreilly.com.
For 40 years, O’Reilly has provided technology and business training, knowledge, and insight to help companies succeed. Our unique network of experts and innovators share their knowledge and expertise through the company’s SaaS-based training and learning solution, O’Reilly online learning. O’Reilly delivers highly topical and comprehensive technology and business learning solutions to millions of users across enterprise, consumer, and university channels. For more information, visit www.oreilly.com.