NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--INX Limited (“INX” or the “Company”), the global blockchain-based exchange for trading digital assets, unveils the demo version of its trading infrastructure (demo.trading.inx.co). INX aims to open for trading during the first quarter of 2021.
The demo enables mock trading of a select number of cryptocurrencies and debuts the look and feel of the INX platform. With simple order functions, charting provided by TradingView and a constantly updating indicator of market depth, the platform is designed for ease of use for both retail and institutional customers, and as such is designed to provide high throughput and low latency response.
Shy Datika, Founder and President of INX stated, “We congratulate Coinbase on the announcement of their upcoming IPO. As the first IPO of a crypto exchange, INX Limited is excited by the market’s enthusiasm over this decision, and we welcome Coinbase in joining our drive towards transparency and accountability to regulators for crypto exchanges.”
The INX platform is a cloud-enabled, highly-scalable system, based on Kubernetes technology that features a unified UI to create a seamless trading experience for both crypto and security tokens, addressing simultaneously the professional market of institutional traders and Main Street general public investors.
Over $7 million has been invested in the development of the trading platform and ecosystem, with regulation in mind from the ground up. The platform will enable listing and trading of digital assets with full regulatory compliance addressing fair play trading design, security and privacy measures. The system utilizes a unique matching engine focused on regulatory-friendly whitelisting, utilizing hashing algorithms for user identity management via private/public key validation.
Among other capabilities, the platform will support:
- Trading of digital assets from a diverse range of blockchain technologies
- Trading API, based on microservice architecture that manages all trading endpoints
- API interface for broker dealers, corporate finance, traders and market makers
- Highly scalable architecture designed for intelligent adjustment to support high trading bursts and high traffic
- Market making support – API for market makers and HFT traders which will allow algorithmic trading for increased liquidity
- Strong back-end management - the systems allow trading departments to easily onboard multiple assets for trading via the back end, enabling rapid response to market shifts and demand
- Instant trading settlement (no more T+)
- Buy/sell cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, LTC, ZEC, BCH) and security tokens
- Support main order types (Market, Limit, Stop)
- Trade confirmation and reporting tools to continually monitor and manage blotter and positions
- Technical analysis tools for pre-trading
INX is the first company to launch a SEC-registered public token offering through an F-1 prospectus. This fully-regulated route enables INX to become the first-ever digital securities trading platform whose token offering is open to institutional, accredited, and retail investors simultaneously.
About INX Limited
INX Limited aims to provide a regulated trading platform for digital securities and cryptocurrencies, combining traditional markets expertise with a novel fintech approach. INX is led by an experienced team of business, finance, and blockchain technology experts unified by the vision of redefining the world of capital markets via blockchain technology.