BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s our guide to all the top Fitbit watch deals for Black Friday 2020, featuring sales on Versa 3, 2 & Lite, Charge 4 & 3, and Inspire. Links to the top deals are listed below.
Best Fitbit Deals:
- Save up to 66% on the latest Fitbit smartwatches, activity trackers & bands at Walmart - click the link for the latest prices on the latest Fitbit models such as the Versa 2, Charge 3 & more top-rated activity tracker
- Save up to $50 on the latest Fitbit models including the Charge 4 at Fitbit.com - check the full range of Fitbit activity trackers, smartwatches & smart scales on sale now
- Save on a wide range of Fitbit smartwatches & fitness trackers at Verizon- check out the latest savings on Fitbit Versa 2, 3, Charge 3, 4 & more models
- Save up to $35 on Fitbit Versa 3, Versa 2 & Versa Lite smartwatches at Walmart
- Save on Fitbit Versa 3 smartwatches at Walmart - the top-rated Fitbit Versa 3 is equipped with Active Zone Minutes, built-in GPS, sleep tracking, and built-in Alexa and Google Assistant
- Save up to $35 on the Fitbit Versa 2 at Walmart - check the latest deals on the Versa 2 and Versa 2 Special
- Save up to $30 on the Fitbit Versa 2 & 3-month Fitbit Premium plan Fitbit.com- new users can get 3-months free Fitbit Premium plan with the Fitbit Versa 2 smartwatch
- Save on the Fitbit Versa 2 SE & Versa 2 at Verizon.com - the Fitbit Versa 2 Special Edition smartwatch boasts a premium jacquard woven band and bonus silicone band
- Save up to 25% on the latest Fitbit Charge 4, 3 & SE activity trackers at Walmart - check the latest savings on Fitbit Charge 4,3,2, HR activity trackers & Charge accessories
- Save up to $50 on the latest Fitbit Charge fitness trackers at Fitbit.com- check the latest deals on the Fitbit Charge 4 Special Edition, Charge 3, and 2 activity trackers and bands
- Save on the latest Fitbit Charge 4, 3 & SE models at Verizon
- Save on the brand new Fitbit Sense smartwatch at Walmart
- Save up to $60 on the Fitbit Sense health watch and Fitbit Premium plan at Fitbit.com - comes with free Fitbit Premium plan for 6 months for new users
- Save up to $99 on Fitbit Alta series at Walmart- see the latest deals for the Fitbit Alta HR and Fitbit Alta and their accessories
- Save on the Fitbit Alta HR activity trackers at Verizon.com - the Fitbit Alta HR can measure heart rate, a feature not available in the regular Fitbit Alta model
- Save on Fitbit Inspire & Inspire 2 HR Heart Rate & Fitness Tracker at Walmart
- Save up to $120 on the Fitbit Inspire and Fitbit Premium membership plan at Fitbit.com- the latest Fitbit Inspire 2 activity tracker comes with 12 months Fitbit Premium for free
- Save on the Fitbit Inspire HR, Inspire 2 & Inspire at Verizon.com - the Fitbit Inspire line is one of Fitbit’s best-selling activity trackers that pack health tracking features in their slim profile
- Save on Fitbit fitness trackers & smartwatches at Belk.com
- Save on the Fitbit Charge 4, Versa 3 & more top-rated Fitbit models at ABT.com
- Save up to 47% on a wide range of Fitbit Versa, Charge & Alta activity trackers & smartwatches at Amazon- savings available on top rated Fitbit activity trackers and smartwatches
- Save on Fitbit Ionic smartwatches at Walmart - the best-selling Fitbit Ionic smartwatch has all-day activity tracking, built-in GPS, sleep tracking, and multi-day battery life
Looking for more deals? Check out Walmart’s Black Friday Deals for Days sale and Amazon’s Black Friday sale for hundreds more active offers. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The Fitbit brand has become synonymous with quality fitness trackers. The best model in the current lineup is the Fitbit Versa 3 offering a nice blend of features and design. Their sibling from the Versa line, the Versa Lite, is more basic and affordable. Those who prefer a band form favor the Fitbit Charge 4 with automatic workout detection. The Fitbit Alta HR is slim and stylish too but the Fibit Ace 2 is better for kids with its special Parent View feature.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.