NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sprinklr, the Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises, was recognized as one of the 25 Highest Rated Private Cloud Computing Companies To Work For in a list released by Battery Ventures, a global investment firm and cloud investor, with data specifically provided by Glassdoor*, the worldwide leader on insights about jobs and companies. The list highlights 25 privately held companies – all business-to-business, cloud-computing companies – where employees reported the highest levels of satisfaction at work during the first six months of the pandemic, according to employee feedback shared on Glassdoor.
Sprinklr’s average Glassdoor rating from March through August is 4.4, while the broader average across Glassdoor is 3.5. Sprinklr’s senior leadership rating is 4.1, compared to the Glassdoor average of 3.2. Additionally, Sprinklr’s positive business-outlook rating—indicating the percentage of employees who believe their employer’s business will get better in the next six months—was 78% compared to an average across Glassdoor of 51%.
This is the fourth year Battery has issued a version of its highest-rated cloud companies list. The ranking – which this year hinged on how companies are handling issues like remote workforces and the broader economic downturn – highlight the global trend of businesses increasingly turning to the cloud to run critical technology systems and software, instead of using on-premise systems.
Positive Company Culture = Corporate Growth
The top 25 companies highlight the potential links between positive company culture and overall corporate performance and growth. This year, Sprinklr is one of 10 companies on the list that announced financing rounds during the pandemic (through November 1).
Glassdoor noted that employees at these highly rated companies commonly mention in online reviews that they enjoy working for mission-driven companies with strong and unique company cultures; employers that promote transparency; and companies with experienced senior leaders who regularly and clearly communicate with employees. For instance, according to one anonymous employee review of Sprinklr on Glassdoor:
“I've been with Sprinklr for more than 8 years and have had the privilege and pleasure to grow with the company itself. I have been encouraged and empowered to contribute in a variety of ways across various initiatives and audiences. Sprinklr's strengths are: a tremendous, industry leading/creating product with a drive to continue innovation...support during the challenges of Covid..lots of big opportunities for involvement in strategic projects that can change the course of a product, a company, and a career.”
The Sprinklr Family
Sprinklr encourages employees to live and work by The Sprinklr Way, which reinforces behaviors such as learning from failure, humility, accountability, persistence, and genuine caring. This year, with COVID-19 disrupting everyday lives and the typical way of working, Sprinklr is focused on five initiatives that help employees understand how they can continue to thrive personally and professionally:
● We Belong: Growing a diversity and inclusion program is called “We Belong.” The goal is to ensure that every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others.
● Wellbeing: Launched a happier certification program with a dedicated coach and an array of virtual wellbeing sessions focused on stress reduction, healthy remote working, mindfulness, meditation and different levels of daily physical workouts. Partnering with Headspace, a meditation app, to encourage mindful moments throughout the day.
● Learning and development: Providing access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning to help people find the tools they need to grow their skills. Sprinklr has also featured renowned global speakers and experts such as Hindu priest and former monk Dandapani and motivational speaker Eric Thomas.
● Giving back: Encouraging employees to take a day away from the office to give back their time to meaningful organizations with Sprinklr’s 24-4-Others program. Sprinklr is also donating software for social justice causes and public sector organizations.
● Communication in a remote world: Asking employees to set up daily heartbeat calls, weekly 1-1 meetings with managers and bi-monthly discussions around employee happiness as part of Sprinklr’s Employee Delight Assurance Program (EDAP). EDAP also includes a Learn2Grow plan, which asks employees to list out their goals and how they plan to reach them by the end of the year. Kicked off an internal daily talk show to keep employees engaged, energized and updated.
Comments on the News
“Cloud CEOs have had to stay unbelievably focused, resilient and nimble over the last eight months, working in conditions they likely never expected,” said Neeraj Agrawal, a Sprinklr board member and Battery general partner who specializes in cloud investing. “The best CEOs are listening to employees and making tough decisions that will continue to move their companies forward. We’re heartened that so many of these B2B companies are surviving and even thriving during Covid, as they’re providing technologies to serve the new, pandemic workforce, as well as solutions that are digitizing customer businesses faster than ever. Every company that made the list this year should view it as an honor to be included.”
“We hope our culture, especially throughout Covid, is unapologetically human and makes employees feel happier each day. Most people go through life working to live. We want to change that, and instead make 9 to 5 some of the best hours of your day,” said Ragy Thomas, CEO and Founder, Sprinklr. “It’s an honor to have our culture recognized on this best place to work list, and it’s a true testament to the incredible employees that are helping us become the world’s most loved enterprise software company.”
“The coronavirus pandemic has helped us discover what we’re capable of and how resilient we are as a Sprinklr family. We’re encouraging employees to think of this unprecedented time as a golden opportunity to self-reflect and explore what truly brings them joy,” said Diane K. Adams, Sprinklr Chief Culture and Talent Officer. “We’re humbled and so proud to be recognized as a top place to work, and we look forward to continuing to help our employees reach their goals and become the best versions of themselves.”
● Full list of the highest-rated private cloud companies to work for can be found here.
● Interested in joining the Sprinklr team? Check out our open roles here.
● Request a Sprinklr demo.
● Read Sprinklr Customer Stories.
Sprinklr (@Sprinklr) is the world’s leading Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform. We help organizations reach, engage and listen to customers across 25 social channels, 11 messaging channels, and hundreds of millions of forums, blogs, and review sites. Sprinklr is a global company with 1,900 employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier.
About Battery Ventures
Battery partners with exceptional founders and management teams developing category-defining businesses in markets including software and services, enterprise infrastructure, online marketplaces, healthcare IT and industrial technology. Founded in 1983, the firm backs companies at all stages, ranging from seed and early to growth and buyout, and invests globally from offices in Boston, San Francisco, Menlo Park, Israel, London and New York. Follow the firm on Twitter @BatteryVentures, visit our website at www.battery.com and find a full list of Battery's portfolio companies here.
*By a company name, denotes a Battery investment. For a full list of all Battery investments and exits, please click here.