NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--It’s the most wonderful “Tims” of the year. Tim Hortons ® U.S. restaurants are celebrating the holiday season with festive food and beverage items, packaging and merchandise. This season, guests can enjoy Tim Hortons holiday products from the comfort of their own home through Zero Dollar Delivery available through the Tim Hortons app from December 2 through December 31*. This year’s holiday product line-up will be available November 12 until January 19 at participating Tim Hortons restaurants in the U.S.
Festive holiday beverages include a Peppermint Hot Chocolate, Peppermint Mocha Latte and Peppermint Mocha Cold Brew. Alongside holiday beverages, Tim Hortons restaurants are also offering a brand-new Peppermint Dream Donut.
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate is a velvety hot chocolate and chocolate peppermint flavored beverage topped with whipped cream and sprinkled with crunchy peppermint pieces.
- Peppermint Mocha Latte is a creamy espresso-base and peppermint mocha flavored beverage served hot or cold, topped with whipped cream and sprinkled with crunchy peppermint pieces.
- Peppermint Mocha Cold Brew is our newest creation, combines the flavors of a rich chocolate peppermint syrup with our creamy cold brew, topped with a sweet creamy cold foam and sprinkled with crunchy peppermint pieces.
- Peppermint Dream Donut features a chocolate cake ring donut topped with chocolate fondant, crunchy pieces of peppermint bark and peppermint chocolate drizzle.
Guests can enjoy the limited-edition peppermint beverages in this year’s holiday packaging, featuring festive ornaments and holly, celebrating the most “Wonderful Tims of the Year.” Additionally, guests can bring Tim Hortons’ festive spirit into their homes with limited-edition merchandise including a Timbits box ornament, Tim Hortons holiday mug, and a holiday stainless steel tumbler. Holiday merchandise is available from November 12 to December 31 at participating restaurants in the U.S.
* $0 Delivery with a purchase available for a limited time at participating US restaurants. Prices higher on delivery. Service and small cart fees apply. See www.timhortons.com/tim-hortons-delivery for details.
About TIM HORTONS®
Tim Hortons® is one of North America's largest restaurant chains operating in the quick service segment. Founded as a single location in Canada in 1964, Tim Hortons appeals to a broad range of guest tastes, with a menu that includes premium coffee, hot and cold specialty drinks (including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, teas and our famous Iced Capps™), fresh baked goods, hot breakfast sandwiches, breakfast snacking items, and other food products. Tim Hortons has more than 4,800 system wide restaurants located in Canada, the United States and around the world. More information about the company is available at www.timhortons.com.