LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the lung cancer liquid biopsy market and it is poised to grow by USD 292.89 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 16% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Biocartis Group NV, Biocept Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Bio-Techne Corp., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Illumina Inc., QIAGEN NV, Sysmex Corp., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and Trovagene Inc. are some of the major market participants. Technologically advanced products will offer immense growth opportunities. Challenges associated with CTCs, ctDNA, and exosomes and RNA will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Lung Cancer Liquid Biopsy Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Lung Cancer Liquid Biopsy Market is segmented as below:
- CTCs and CtDNA
- Exosomes and RNA
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR45510
Lung Cancer Liquid Biopsy Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our lung cancer liquid biopsy market report covers the following areas:
- Lung Cancer Liquid Biopsy Market size
- Lung Cancer Liquid Biopsy Market trends
- Lung Cancer Liquid Biopsy Market industry analysis
This study identifies growing partnership agreements as one of the prime reasons driving the lung cancer liquid biopsy market growth during the next few years.
Lung Cancer Liquid Biopsy Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the lung cancer liquid biopsy market, including some of the vendors such as Biocartis Group NV, Biocept Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Bio-Techne Corp., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Illumina Inc., QIAGEN NV, Sysmex Corp., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and Trovagene Inc.. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the lung cancer liquid biopsy market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Lung Cancer Liquid Biopsy Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist lung cancer liquid biopsy market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the lung cancer liquid biopsy market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the lung cancer liquid biopsy market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of lung cancer liquid biopsy market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- CTCs and CtDNA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Exosomes and RNA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Clinical diagnostic laboratories - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hospitals and clinics - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Physicians' office laboratories - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume drivers – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Biocartis Group NV
- Biocept Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Bio-Techne Corp.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Illumina Inc.
- QIAGEN NV
- Sysmex Corp.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Trovagene Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.