AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--There is an exploding market for COVID-19 employer testing programs, presenting tremendous opportunity for clinical laboratories. It is crucial for clinical laboratories to ensure that they have the information they need in order to develop effective and profitable COVID-19 employee screening and testing programs.
DARK Daily has recently published an all-new, comprehensive Special Report that brings together a literal who’s who of legal, regulatory, and other experts who serve the clinical lab industry. This comprehensive report provides laboratory professionals with an indispensable topic-by-topic explanation and understanding of relevant federal and state laws, legal and compliance issues, and more— all the essentials for risk management when it comes to developing a profitable and successful COVID-19 employee screening and testing program for their lab.
The Special Report puts together the vast expertise of the clinical laboratory profession’s most respected legal, regulatory, and compliance experts in one indispensable manual. Collected into one concise resource is the knowledge and advice that would take lab teams months to track down and identify.
Topics included in this Special Report include:
- Ten QUICK-HIT Regulatory Essentials When Launching a COVID-19 Testing Program
- Addressing COVID-19 Individual Test Eligibility Considerations
- Understanding and Following Order Requirements for COVID-19 Testing
- Privacy Considerations for COVID-19 Screening, Testing, and Contact Tracing
- Contractual and Liability Issues in Employer COVID-19 Testing Arrangements
- Infection Prevention and OSHA Compliance in the Time of COVID-19
- Enlightening Case Studies from Northwell Health and UDoTest
- Plus numerous helpful sample documents including Screening Questionnaires, Consent Forms, Orders for Testing, Quick-Start guide to CMS CLIA Certification, and more
The Report contains insights and information from the nation’s first-rank law attorneys, all with extensive and relevant healthcare experience:
- McDonald Hopkins
- Greenberg Traurig
- Davis Wright Tremaine
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo
- Foley & Lardner, and others
Lab professionals can leverage the informed intelligence this Special Report contains and for a modest investment, potentially boost their lab’s bottom line this year by thousands.
For more information and to download the Report, visit: https://www.darkdaily.com/how-to-develop-a-covid-19-employee-testing-program-what-clinical-laboratories-need-to-know