BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Black Friday deals researchers have revealed all the best early sewing and embroidery machine deals for Black Friday, featuring all the latest offers on Brother, Janome, and Singer sewing machines for beginners and professional sewists. Links to the latest deals are listed below.
Best Sewing Machine Deals:
- Save up to 57% on Brother sewing and quilting machines at Amazon - check the latest deals on top-rated portable and computerized Brother sewing machines, embroidery machines, and quilting machines
- Save up to $170 on top-rated Janome sewing machines at Amazon -click the link for the latest savings on Janome Magnolia, Serger, and more industrial-grade, computerized, or portable sewing machines
- Save up to 28% on sewing machines for beginners and professionals at Amazon - check live prices on portable, computerized, and industrial sewing machines from top brands like SINGER, Brother & Janome
- Save up to $490 on embroidery machines from top brands like Brother, SINGER, and Janome at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on computerized embroidery machines with built-in stitches and more
- Save up to 57% on best-selling portable, household & computerized sewing machines at Amazon - check live prices on Bernette, Varmax, SINGER, NEX, and more sewing machine brands
- Save up to 39% on sewing machines from top brands like Brother, Janome, & SINGER at Walmart - check the latest deals on top-rated full-size and portable sewing machines
- Save up to 62% on best-selling sewing machines at Walmart - click the link to check live prices on Costway, Michley, and more portable, heavy-duty, and computerized sewing and embroidery machines
- Save on sewing machines from trusted brands like Janome, Brother, SINGER & more at Michaels.com - check live prices on computerized, heavy-duty, portable, and handheld sewing machines
Want some more deals? Click here to compare the entire range of deals at Walmart’s Black Friday Deals for Days sales event and click here to check out Amazon’s live holiday season deals. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Every sewer has different needs and expectations when it comes to choosing the best sewing machine. The Brother CS6000i Sewing Machine is a popular choice for beginners because of its quiet operation, automatic needle threader, and adjustable speed. Another favorite is the Brother SE400 Sewing and Embroidery Machine which is able to combine sewing and embroidery but is lightweight, sturdy, and user-friendly. Janome 2212 Sewing Machine is also a quality entry-level model. Offered at an affordable price, it features 12 built-in stitches, a four-step buttonhole and a free arm and drop feed that makes the machine versatile for all types of sewing.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on popular sales events. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.