LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the travel services market in India, operating under the consumer discretionary industry. The latest report on the travel services market in India, 2020-2024 estimates it to register an incremental growth of by $ 56 bn at a CAGR of about 19% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Analysis
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Competitors have to focus on differentiating their product offerings with unique value propositions to strengthen their foothold in the market. Market vendors also have to leverage on the existing growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. Airbnb Inc., Cleartrip Pvt. Ltd., Cox & Kings Ltd., Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corp. Ltd., ITC Ltd., MakeMyTrip Ltd., Oravel Stays Pvt. Ltd., Thomas Cook (India) Ltd., TripAdvisor Inc., and Yatra Online Inc. are among some of the major market participants.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The rise in international tourist footfall has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, a significant price war led by stiff competition among players might hamper the market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Travel Services Market in India 2020-2024: Segmentation
Travel Services Market in India is segmented as below:
Based on geographic segmentation, over 82% f the market’s growth originated from the online mode of booking during the forecast period. In addition, domestic flight services dominated the growth under the services segment. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the travel services market size in India.
- Domestic Flight Services, Hotel Accommodation Services
- Rail Ticket Services
- Taxi/cab Services
- Domestic Bus Services
- Holiday Packages
Mode of Booking
Travel Services Market in India 2020-2024: Scope
- Travel Services Market Size in India
- Travel Services Market Trends in India
- Travel Services Market Industry Analysis in India
This study identifies the introduction of low-cost airlines as one of the prime reasons driving the travel services market growth in India during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Travel Services Market in India 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist travel services market growth in India during the next five years
- Estimation of the travel services market size in India and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the travel services market in India
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of travel services market vendors in India
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY SERVICE
- Market segmentation by service
- Comparison by service
- Domestic flight services - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hotel accommodation services - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Rail ticket services - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Taxi/cab services - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Domestic bus services - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Holiday packages - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by service
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY MODE OF BOOKING
- Market segmentation by mode of booking
- Comparison by mode of booking
- Online - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Offline - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by mode of booking
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Introduction of low-cost airlines
- Increased contribution of travel and tourism to GDP and employment
- Technological advances in mobile-based and website-based travel service
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Airbnb Inc.
- Cleartrip Pvt. Ltd.
- Cox & Kings Ltd.
- Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corp. Ltd.
- ITC Ltd.
- MakeMyTrip Ltd.
- Oravel Stays Pvt. Ltd.
- Thomas Cook (India) Ltd.
- TripAdvisor Inc.
- Yatra Online, Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.